Douglas C-47 v3 Livery Thread - Page 44
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1235

Thread: Douglas C-47 v3 Livery Thread

Hiya,

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    Two Norwegian DAKs in progress
    Looking great!!

Would you consider to release an all metallic version without any markings? Really like the metalic look you have created!

Regards,

Marcel

just uploaded this paint:

jk4160

jk4162

enjoy it!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank you so much Jan!! Looking forward to flying this one!!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Norwegian DAKs in progress

Cannot see screenshots? Please advise?

Thanks,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Hi Aharon - it's me - Adam(ski)! I can see them all fine. Have you tried clearing/refreshing your browser cache - or trying a different browser?
    XP11.50 | MSFS 2020
    Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40-4.69GHz | 8GB DDR3 | nVidia RTX2060 8GB | Win10 2004 64-bit 24Gb RAM

Thanks,

Aharon
    Well there is something wrong with the server that hosts the images. In fact there are 4 Norwegian liveries in progress: Dakota Norway's LN-WND, RNoAF BWN (old and newer scheme with dayglo) and RNoAF BWL

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WND1a.jpg   BWL4.jpg   N1a.jpg   BWN7.jpg  

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Well I can see them fine Gunnar.
    Cheers chris

Just trying to check the URL for these images. Hmmm...seems like it works, but the URL is strange (not what it is supposed to be).

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

I'm not able to see all of the variations running this magnificent C-47 on Steam. I don't see any any problems in the aircraft config files but "Paratrooper" does not load. I thought I read that it is Steam compatible.

Gunnar van der Meeren ,

Your Norwegian air force liveries look AMAZING. Are they still in WIP or have I missed any announcement for download availability, please?

Since Wideroe operated those exactly same air force liveries (they just added Wideroe name and flew those air force markings on passenger flights), do your liveries have the word Wideroe on both sides of the planes?

Thanks for reposting your screenshots of your new liveries

Regards,

Aharon

Gunnar van der Meeren ,

Your Norwegian air force liveries look AMAZING. Are they still in WIP or have I missed any announcement for download availability, please?

Since Wideroe operated those exactly same air force liveries (they just added Wideroe name and flew those air force markings on passenger flights), do your liveries have the word Wideroe on both sides of the planes?

Thanks for reposting your screenshots of your new liveries

Regards,

Aharon
    Thanks Aharon

There are some minor adjustments to do. But I have been far to busy (starting my own business after loosing my job). So I can't promise anything within the next couple of weeks.
    I am not sure if Wideroe operated C-47. SAS did, and I am planning to make a SAS livery. I also have plans for the Danish C-47 OY-BPB

Gunnar van der Meeren

I haven't seen any response to my post about not seeing the repaints in FSX-SE, none of the repaints that I have for this beautiful plane are working. They show in Airplanes file and the entries are correct in the aircraft config; but no joy. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    I haven't seen any response to my post about not seeing the repaints in FSX-SE, none of the repaints that I have for this beautiful plane are working. They show in Airplanes file and the entries are correct in the aircraft config; but no joy. Can anyone help?
    What you see in the Aircraft Selection screen are .jpeg pictures. What do you see when you select one of thee repaints? Please show a screenshot of it.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Is the little box down at the bottom of the Aircraft Selection screen, labeled Show All Variations checked?
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

@ Mr. Zippy
    I am not seeing any aircraft variations in the selection screen except the originals that installed with the C-47 v.3. I know those variations should be showing.

..and yes I have the show all variations box checked.

This is the only addon for FSX-SE that has not showed properly. For example, I must have a dozen variations of the Section 8 F-86 Saber that I can select.

Perhaps I should post a screenie of the Airplane File​, as installed for the C-47.

Are you absolutely sure that "the entries are correct in the aircraft config"? The reason I ask is that I've had this problem in the past and discovered that the fault was either that I had got two [flightsim.x] entries with the same number instead of x or because there was a number missing in the sequence. It's easy to do with an aircraft with lots of repaints.

SAS did, and I am planning to make a SAS livery. I also have plans for the Danish C-47 OY-BPB
    Mine won't do?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...kytrain-V3-zip

I do have a small upgrade in the pipeline for the Danish liveries I posted, but it will take a while before I get to them.

Really looking forward to the Norwegian liveries, they look awesome!

- JP
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

@ Mr. Zippy
    I am not seeing any aircraft variations in the selection screen except the originals that installed with the C-47 v.3. I know those variations should be showing.

This is the only addon for FSX-SE that has not showed properly. For example, I must have a dozen variations of the Section 8 F-86 Saber that I can select.

Perhaps I should post a screenie of the Airplane File​, as installed for the C-47.

I'm having the exact same issue. Other aircraft installed and show up fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Penz View Post
    Mine won't do?

I do have a small upgrade in the pipeline for the Danish liveries I posted, but it will take a while before I get to them.

Really looking forward to the Norwegian liveries, they look awesome!

- JP
    Just dropped this into mine! works great!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-47.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	63530
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

@ Mr. Zippy

Do you have several different model versions in your aircraft folder? I'm using Douglas C-47 BetaV.31406 with model and model.C47_2

Hi
    Just a thought in the aircraft cfg file does the sim entry for the repaint match the version you are using.

[fltsim.0]
    title=Douglas C-47 V3
    sim=Douglas_DC3_v1.5

[fltsim.2]
    title=Douglas C-47 V3 RAF KG374
    sim=Douglas_DC3_V1.4

The [fltsim.2] entry won't show in the sim and needs to be changed to 1.5 as per the default paints.

Hope this makes some sense

Cheers
    Rich

Rich, I think that is the key to my problem there are so many versions of this beautiful plane that I have probably mis-matched them with the desired skins. I'm not used to have so many iterations of the same plane to work with. I really appreciate your help and will report the results no matter the outcome.

Ok, I have it sorted now and the problem was that I had tried to use an earlier version of the plane with the current version skins. Where I came from over at fs9, I wouldn't see this kind of rolling development of add-ons, except from maybe a Milton Shupe-caliber developer.

Thanks to all who helped.
    Last edited by downwind; September 15th, 2018 at 16:29. Reason: updated

There are some minor adjustments to do. But I have been far to busy (starting my own business after loosing my job). So I can't promise anything within the next couple of weeks.
    It is no problem Please take time and I would like to wish you best of luck and best of success in your new business.

I am not sure if Wideroe operated C-47
    As I said in previous post, Wideroe did operate both DC-3s and C-47s. It was actually in Norwegian air force markings like the repaints you did except the only difference is that Wideroe slapped the word Wideroe word on the Norwegian air force markings as seen on photo below:

https://www.deviantart.com/lolcat32/art/Good-old-DC-3-327973685

What is so strange is that instead of calling it C-47, they called it C-53

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 18