******attn prayers and help needed for one of our own***** - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ******attn prayers and help needed for one of our own*****

Relieved to hear he continues to improve. This is why I invested in a dash-cam years ago. Hopefully, he can sue the pants of that other guy and be set for life.

Nice to see that things are going in the right direction, hold on tight Hobbit!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Been down this road a time or two myself. Owen, hang in there and a speedy recovery.

hobbit update

I talked to owen today. he is doing better. they have him off the morphine now. he's still bed ridden and they have to "turn" him still. He says he's OK even though he's pretty messed up. I passed all of your concerns and prayers on to him. told me to thank everyone for them. so Thank You from the hobbit.

I've been out of the CFS3 loop for a while, and just popped by to see what's been happening.

I'm absolutely heartbroken to hear such a kind and gentle soul has suffered such an accident. Owen has helped me with any and all my mission building questions.

But I'm so relieved to hear that our dear friend is recovering and is doing better. Even though we're all separated geographically, I believe that we are a family. And Owen is a wonderful member of our wonderful CFS3 family.

My thoughts, good wishes, and prayers are with Owen and his family during this time.

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

So very pleased to see Owen is mending,and happy to see he could still put on a smile considering how banged up he is!..as a bike rider myself,it reminds me just how dangerous our lifestyle can be through no fault of our own..speedy recovery mate!..

Jason..

Thanks for the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    Loved your picture... and ya look just more than wonderful
    ...nothin' a little crazy glue and duck tape can't fix

Yes, he's going to have some pretty interesting Hobbit Scars from his trip to Mordor, and back.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Hobbit news

just talked to owen and nurses. they have him fully juiced up. he's still listed as serious condition. no complications so far. he's in good spirits. he has pretty nurses tending him. so that's a happy perk for him. healing is slow but progressing. it will still be a couple of weeks before he can get out of bed. he hasn't seen this thread. but he again thanks everyone posting.

Glad to hear of continued improvement. Hang in there Owen.

About 10 Km from my home there is a shrine dedicated to Our Lady of the Cape https://www.sanctuaire-ndc.ca/en.
    The Pope John Paul II visited the site in 1989.
    Pilgrim go there to pray and ask for special favors.
    This morning I rode my bicycle there and said a few prayers, lit a lantern and asked for Owen's prompt recovery .

Hope this helps!

Hobbit Recovery

Please add my wish and prayers for Hobbit's recovery. HH has helped me with MANY CFS3 problems. He was one of four "test pilots", along with gosd, for SPQR33 missions several years ago.

hobbit update

Hi all Hobbit say hi and thanks everyone again. He still hasn't seen this post. he had another surgery today. they pinned and plated his left leg. They haven't touched his face or hands yet Those surgery's are planned for latter. healing is going normal still no complications. He is pretty loaded and it's hard for him to talk clear. His hospital time is going to be "many months". He's not sure how many and the doc's aren't sure. it all depends how the additional surgery's go and his healing rate. he has family and friends doing watch. he's as happy as a person can be in this type of situation. He say's "I'm ok"
    The police did catch the hit and run driver. He's supposedly an illegal Mexican intentionally hired by a company for cheap labor ? That's as per news told to owen. insurance is covering this. so he's ok that way. Just a very long haul for him now.

Hobbit, fingers crossed for you. Hope you can get back to your normal ways soon and your wounds heal fast and are not too sore.

Thanks for the update, glad to see he is "Still Going Strong" but there is still a long and difficult way for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

"Many months" in the hospital - ouch. Glad the insurance will cover it at least.

Rehab Hobbit

Talked to Owen Thursday afternoon. They moved him into rehab Wednesday. Because of the face damage and drugs. It's a little hard to understand what he's saying when he's tired. It sounded like he said "steel knee". Their making him work the damaged leg so it won't freeze. He's hanging in but is in a lot of pain moving the leg. He keeps saying he's OK. As of Thursday they haven't done the other external operations yet. That's all I have up to this point. He said hi to the outhouse family.

A Facebook picture from last Sunday

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    My prayers are with you,Buddy. Just got out of hospital last week end and it was serious. God pulled me back and doing better now. He's still in the miracle business . Get well soon.

Blog Entries
    God bless you buddy, been praying for you everyday.

Take good care of yourself.

Len

Icon22 Reply...

Hang in there, Hobbit. I have confidence and faith in you and your ability to be healed.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

So glad to hear that Owen is slowly recovering!

He's still got his smile which is great to see!
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Once again, thanks for the news!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Members who have read this thread: 7