FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

Thread: FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

Hybrid View

FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

The Mallard Turboprop by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak.

Pkg incl custom model, panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 4 liveries. It is in the Warbirds Library for download HERE.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Glad you stuck this one too Tom. Picked it up last night and what a beautiful job that group did in putting another masterpiece together for all of us to enjoy!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Cool Thanks. Any particular reason why it's FSX only? Does it work in P3D for the most part?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

It works perfectly in P3D v3.3. Also made for FS2004. Separate downloads in the Warbirds Library. Just took a flight out of Kodiac USCG base. This is a fantastic model. First time I have seen a turboprop that didn't try to run away with the throttle set to zero. Great controls, terrific sounds and first class model. Great work Mallard team.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Heard about the release, but was unable to load the site due to the overwhelming response to the release of this bird, and the C-47..

Will download as soon as I get home. Gonna be a nice weekend to do some flying.....
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0