FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

Thread: FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

Hybrid View

FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Props

Description: FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0
    (There is an FS9 specific version available)
    Mallard Turboprop by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak

Pkg incl custom model, panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 4 liveries.

July 2016

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Textures refuse to load on my backup machine.

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Textures refuse to load on my backup machine.
    Which of your listed sims?

If FSX, DX10?

Do you have issues with DDS/DXT5 textures with common folder?

Screenshot?

Give me a little help here ...
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The original FSX Deluxe + Acceleration Gold Box.

As far as DirectX 10: Of course. I wasn't aware anyone still used 9. It just seems like an obsolete standard to me.

Settings: Maxed Out except for AI which is minimal with detail distance set to small. 1400x900 res with 8xCSAA and 16x AF. Normally running around 10-15FPS

Screenshots? Sure. I wasn't aware Pan Am used a matte white livery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ni31pm3.jpg   18LW8L4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The original FSX Deluxe + Acceleration Gold Box.

As far as DirectX 10: Of course. I wasn't aware anyone still used 9. It just seems like an obsolete standard to me.

Settings: Maxed Out except for AI which is minimal with detail distance set to small. 1400x900 res with 8xCSAA and 16x AF. Normally running around 10-15FPS

Screenshots? Sure. I wasn't aware Pan Am used a matte white livery

Good idea to always provide info about your system "when" you are reporting problems.

I run FSXA using the obsolete standard DX9; runs great, no "matte" textures on my aircraft.

I was referring to DX10 Preview mode, an unfinished product with flaws even with the DX10 Fixer applied.

Obviously this FS9 port over aircraft is not up to your lofty standards Sir and it does not look, nor fly to suit your abilities or ego.

You may delete it from your system for over-speeding or over-stressing the aircraft with gear down.

Dang! 18 months of hard work down the drain.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Good idea to always provide info about your system "when" you are reporting problems.

I run FSXA using the obsolete standard DX9; runs great, no "matte" textures on my aircraft.

I was referring to DX10 Preview mode, an unfinished product with flaws even with the DX10 Fixer applied.

Obviously this FS9 port over aircraft is not up to your lofty standards Sir and it does not look, nor fly to suit your abilities or ego.

You may delete it from your system for over-speeding or over-stressing the aircraft with gear down.

Dang! 18 months of hard work down the drain.
    Perhaps you should read my signature where said backup machine is clearly listed (albeit with the old CPU).

Core2Duo E8400 @ 3GHZ, 4GB Crucial DDR2-1033, EVGA GTX 260SC Core216 896MB

I'll switch to DirectX9 and report back. My money is on the bug still being there and my performance being worse as it always is under 9

Members who have read this thread: 0