Aerosoft F-16C in P3Dv3

Thread: Aerosoft F-16C in P3Dv3

Aerosoft F-16C in P3Dv3

I've installed the Aerosoft F-16 in P3D v3.3.5 using the Estonia migration tool. However, the aircraft does not show up in the Select aircraft menu. Has anybody successfully got this aircraft to work in P3Dv3? It was working in P3Dv2.5.

Yep, works great in P3D v3.3. Be sure your panel and gauges all came over. Check all the usual, gauges and effects. There are a bunch of folders that should be transferred so if probably isn't in the aircraft.cfg. Hope this helps.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Yep, works great in P3D v3.3. Be sure your panel and gauges all came over. Check all the usual, gauges and effects. There are a bunch of folders that should be transferred so if probably isn't in the aircraft.cfg. Hope this helps.
    Thanks stovall, knowing that somebody got it to work is all I need to persist.

I had to copy the panel folder to each aircraft in P3Dv2 to get them all to show up. After that no problems!
    Greg :USA-flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Paul View Post
    I had to copy the panel folder to each aircraft in P3Dv2 to get them all to show up. After that no problems!
    Yes, my problem was the panel as well. Somehow the default panel.cfg had been renamed (still trying to figure out how), but once I gave it the correct name, all was well.

Members who have read this thread: 0