Ron's 'Slowly but..let's not push it' thread

Thread: Ron's 'Slowly but..let's not push it' thread

Hybrid View

Ron's 'Slowly but..let's not push it' thread

Doing the trip in reverse order. Starting Dienbien to VVNB Hanoi. In the Cessna C337 Skymaster 'Don't Shoot'.

How relaxing. I ate my sandwiches, drank my coffee and stared out of the window. It's amazing what you can see at 140kts. Incidentally, did anyone else get a crash box at Dienbien? At the end of the runway with the control tower on your left. Just as you draw level with the aircraft anti blast walls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FlightLog_23-24-45.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

OK. Pushing on from VVNB to VVCI.

how long have we got to finish this thing? I'm going to need every minute! I'm beginning to see the attraction of fast jets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FlightLog_22-35-39.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just want to mention: That is a cool as heck paint job! I hope it says that on the bottom of the wings too. Those things took a LOT of ground fire. Maybe it would give someone pause. Hopefully, anyway!
    Have fun low-n-slow!
    Pat☺

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    Just want to mention: That is a cool as heck paint job! I hope it says that on the bottom of the wings too. Those things took a LOT of ground fire. Maybe it would give someone pause. Hopefully, anyway!
    Have fun low-n-slow!
    Pat☺
    It is one of Jankees paints and if Don't Shoot was on the underside I'm confident he would have put it there. My next leg is from VVCI to VTUW. 200 miles of hand flying! As Charlie Brown would have said.."Good grief!"

Members who have read this thread: 0