New Zealand West Coast Photo Real

Thread: New Zealand West Coast Photo Real

New Zealand West Coast Photo Real

Taken a liittle break and returning to my scenery stomping ground , most all these towns are freely available, fully autogened Hi Res photo by Doug Cunniffe and myself autogen as a team effort, a large portion of New Zealand's West Cost is now coming together

Looks Fantastic Ian!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Thanks Rick, Doug and myself have been working away on this .. got the primary towns complete long whiles back, going to be great to glue it all together in one large photo ... still works fine with ORBX SI but at the moment still going thru a complete re-install of FSX and this is the best way to approach the scenery.

You'll have to send me the link when complete! I'm super excited to get this into P3D.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Rick, I'd say it would simply plop into P3D without an issue, what you see here is even still the default FSX weather ... this is only half the tour , maybe 1.5 hour flight time from Greymouth and return in a Zig-Zag pattern to study the photo and specific to to and target areas required for the annotator.

Looking very good, Ian. I, too, would like a link when completed.
    (I love NZ. Born on the wrong continent.)

Hi ya jmbii , a lot of this the small areas can be download via this link http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=48534698 and you can also put the name for other photo based NZ - Doug Cunniffe

SOH-CM-2020
    Magnificent

Pete.

Brought to you by the New Zealand tourism board ?

Been debating moving back to NZ for real and this doesnt help. Great job and a lot of time and effort went into the "blending". Development hell I would assume with the different scenery packages.

Hi ya Pete, I have to re-install my Godzone/Real New Zealand Mt Mauganui photo real , all this scenery old and new, thinking about it head scratch and think if Rob put the package together with the AGN updates, adding all this scenery with airports custom built Wellington and Nelson for example , Timmo's VLC addon's and also in the wings so to speak Southern and Northern Canterbury things are really becoming a real scenery feast ! .... I guess I'll be in charge of the Timaru Autogening and maybe Oamaru , a Dunedin in the works , then add Mikes airports ... Oooo Boy

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    Brought to you by the New Zealand tourism board ?

Been debating moving back to NZ for real and this doesnt help. Great job and a lot of time and effort went into the "blending". Development hell I would assume with the different scenery packages.
    I am a trouble maker aren't I

The scenery works nicely with both the VLC and ORBX , there are slight differences personally I thought the Whanganui slipped into both Very very well , I think once the Canterbury region I seriously stick to VLC but both are serious workers and contenders

Members who have read this thread: 0