SSW Mirage F1 on the works
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SSW Mirage F1 on the works

SSW Mirage F1 on the works

Anybody saw that? Nice
    Didnīt see any announcment here, so i posted this.

The announcment is in their front page: http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkworks/store/index.php
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

An instant buy for me. Thanks for the news, haven't seen that.

Very good news indeed !
    The freeware team Restauravia was also modelling one, but I don't know how far they went with it.

I just need to know when its ready

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

That's great news. Glad I stopped by here today. Looks like they are leaning towards the F1M. Very unique panel in that one but still an excellent choice.

Looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Cheers,

I hope they are developing the legacy C version.

Great news...Surely the rendition of the Grandmother (spanish nickname for the Mirage F1 in the last years) will be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguara5 View Post
    I hope they are developing the legacy C version.
    Ditto that.

This has just gone on the must have list.

Fantastic news ! Kirk's models have really done well and I am so thankful for his work, which is still to this day outstanding. That was the Mirage F1 I logged a ton of virtual time in, but a new HD incarnation of this sexy French Jet is overdue, That being said, I am really excited about this new project by SSW !!! Mike

The first screen from his FB:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

From ssw facebook page, HUD work in progress.
    Also, here is a nice hud tape viedo from an Mirage F1 CG.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEalA0uy5Jw
    It would be cool, if the developers could answer some questions here and not only on the facebook page.
    From my understanding, they are developing the E version , i would like to ask if a C version is planned, and
    cockpitwise, what are the differences between the 2 version, couldn't find pictures from the side consoles of the E version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13895500_1573249909645221_7463836254259003275_n.jpg  

I prefer an E version with INS and bombing capacity.

SSW Mirage F1 head up

After some initial doubt, SSW decided to go initially for the C version, leaving room to go to E version to cover also the ground attack role.
    Here some features:
    - Both TacPack and vACMI compatible
    - HUD and CyranoIV radar linked (both made with Red Panda technology used on SSW Tornado, (zero impact on performances)
    - Realistic flight model, including Dynamic Drag Index, external stores load/drop affect not only the weight but also the aerodinamic drag
    - Cyrano radar in AA mode will be replicated as the real thing, including interception mode.
    - Ground Mapping Radar with dynamically computed radar shadows based on real SRTM elevation data
    - Almost all systems will be replicated and can be operated at maximum level of realism

Tips, hints, comments and complains are well accepted.
    cheers
    SIM SKUNK WORKS devel team

Great news you will do the C version

Thank you SSW! My dream to fly the F1C(G) will come true!
    Do you aim at a 2017 release?

Quote Originally Posted by jaguara5 View Post
    Thank you SSW! My dream to fly the F1C(G) will come true!
    Do you aim at a 2017 release?
    working hard to set it under Xmas tree or at worst first 2017 quarter, but no promises..
    cheers
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    working hard to set it under Xmas tree or at worst first 2017 quarter, but no promises..
    cheers
    /SSW
    I want to say thanks in advance for the work being done and being an owner of all the SSW models, you can count on me being in line to buy the F.1 regardless of when it's ready (at the holidays or early next year)! Looking forward to seeing progress shots in the future. In the meantime, will be studying the F.1 in detail to learn more about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would also like to say thank you I haven't bought any of your products yet but this I will definitely get. Are you likely to out the Hellenic blue camo in with this or was this paint scheme done on a different variant. Mighty actually treat myself to your starfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    I would also like to say thank you I haven't bought any of your products yet but this I will definitely get. Are you likely to out the Hellenic blue camo in with this or was this paint scheme done on a different variant. Mighty actually treat myself to your starfighter.
    Sorry,
    afraid do not have completely understood, however is too early to know how many liveries we will do.
    cheers
    /SSW

A very interesting feature of the Mirage F1 is the radar stick on the left console.
    The stick can be moved in the horizontal and rotated in the vertical axιs.
    It would be cool if we could assign the respective axes on a joystick wich supports such a function, like the thrustmaster t.16000m ( can be used also as left handed).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33-1599ae29f7.jpg   32-eee03501a4.jpg   35-7e17a26efd.jpg   DSC01985.jpg  

Great news on the C version! A CG HAF Aegean blue paint would be great! I just hope I'll be able to buy when it comes out. For some reason I still can not buy from your store with Paypal, while I can do so on other vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Great news on the C version! A CG HAF Aegean blue paint would be great! I just hope I'll be able to buy when it comes out. For some reason I still can not buy from your store with Paypal, while I can do so on other vendors.
    Unfortunately is something out of our control, we asked to our PayPal agency and they reported that all is okay on their side.
    Do you have a PayPal account or are you trying to buy using a credit card ?
    cheers
    /SSW

PayPal account for many years with three verified cards registered. None worked. Anyway, I'll certainly try again when the F1 is out if not before.

Members who have read this thread: 0