A brand new Jodel D112

Thread: A brand new Jodel D112

A brand new Jodel D112

Hi,

FsX Dx9 and Dx10 completely compatible and P3D of course.
    French instrumentation only.

Download here:
    http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...tconfig=0&id=2

This is lovely - a pretty little sister for the A1R Emeraude and most definitely right up my street.

Any screens

GPS equiped

Options: top and fairing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_5_18_18_44_3_998.jpg   2016_6_27_19_41_48_639.jpg   2016_6_27_19_42_55_837.jpg   2016_5_18_19_44_50_178.jpg   2016_6_27_19_40_21_622.jpg   2016_6_27_19_40_41_578.jpg  

2016_6_27_19_41_2_465.jpg  

Really nice freeware plane. A good addition to my hangar, thank you.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

I've encountered one little problem with the "Bleu" texture. When I load the Bleu texture, the top wing surface is white, as it should be. But as soon as I start to take off and gain speed, the top wing surfaces goes black. And I think I see why. This doesn't happen in the other textures, but they all have two files "V3_aile_G_vite" and "V3_aile_D-vite" (as I recall from my high school French, vite = fast). The Bleu texture is missing these files. So either I didn't download everything, or maybe these files were accidentally left out of the Bleu texture.

I'll try downloading again just to see.

I only mention this because I really like that Bleu paint.

Otherwise, this is a very nice plane. One personal preference change I made, I found the dark blue cockpit trim of the Bleu texture a bit too dark, so I swapped out with the lighter coloured vc of the Default texture (four files v3-vc01 to v3-vc04, it's just the carpeting on the interior walls and floor of the plane). Personal preference only of course, but I liked the result, the cockpit now isn't anywhere near so dark.

Just thought I would mention.

Thanks - Rob

PS I tried downloading with the same result.
    Last edited by RobM; June 27th, 2016 at 15:15. Reason: typos

Thank you for reporting the problem.

2 textures were forgotten in the directory. To correct it, copy textures 'V3_aile_D_inter.dds' and 'V3_aile_G_inter.dds' and rename them 'V3_aile_D_vite.dds' and 'V3_aile_G_vite.dds'.

The archive will be updated next week.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by beercan View Post
    Thank you for reporting the problem.

2 textures were forgotten in the directory. To correct it, copy textures 'V3_aile_D_inter.dds' and 'V3_aile_G_inter.dds' and rename them 'V3_aile_D_vite.dds' and 'V3_aile_G_vite.dds'.

The archive will be updated next week.

Regards.
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid for the Bleu texture the wings are still going dark when I speed up, and again I
    think I see why, now that have the file extensions showing. Unlike the other textures, in the Bleu the _inter files aren't
    in .dds format, they're in .bmp format. So copying and renaming won't work.

But that's ok, I'll leave the Bleu and use the other textures, all of which look great and work fine.

Thanks again to the team for a great little plane! - Rob

I fixed the textures and converted them to DDS and put them in this zip as a temporary measure until the main download files gets fixed.
    Attachment 39370

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is there any UK repaints for this or any planned looks a nice little plane to fly?

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I fixed the textures and converted them to DDS and put them in this zip as a temporary measure until the main download files gets fixed.
    Attachment 39370

Thank you very much for that! - Rob

Can I have download link for this plane please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eagleye100 View Post
    Can I have download link for this plane please?

Thanks
    They don't allow direct linking to their models so you have to go through their website - link is in the very first post...

I have signed up but when I press download its asking for another user and pass

Quote Originally Posted by eagleye100 View Post
    The instructions are highlighted in yellow on their download page.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Use the link in the first post and then, click on the link to the Jodel in the list of available downloads. The Jodel's page tells you the username and password.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Use the link in the first post and then, click on the link to the Jodel in the list of available downloads. The Jodel's page tells you the username and password.

Thanks mate, Your Genius!!!!!!!! =)

I give up...used my user name and password ...Ive got onto the site but it wont download - it just keeps asking for my user name and password......

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    I give up...used my user name and password ...Ive got onto the site but it wont download - it just keeps asking for my user name and password......
    Naki,

user and pass are clearly mentioned on their website as in red colored text in yellow highlighted area:
    user: warning
    pass: landing

(all small caps)

have fun

Ok cheers. Missed that. Will give that a go

Members who have read this thread: 0