Summer Race Event 2016 - Registration Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Summer Race Event 2016 - Registration Thread

NOTAM:
    Our head honcho PRB will be out of action for about a week. (He is visiting...Thailand!)
    In the interim, our skeletal crew will keep things running. But the addition of new pilots to the scoring system will have to await Paul's return.
    So please go ahead with your new entry. We'll keep track for now and then update the records when Paul gets back.
    --M
    -Mike

Ah! That explains why I haven't been added to the scoring system. Doesn't matter, I'll just have a little stack of Duennas waiting when Paul gets back. Thanks Mike.

Ahah! Thailand eh? I hope he's taken a chaperone. I'll trundle on then as per normal. Thanks Mike.

Hey Paul, please disregard my registration for the C-130 by Captainsims. the dam thing keeps shutting down the electrical power around thirty mile from touch down. Some times the darn thing will work OK, but on the completed flight posted I flew them at least 3 times before the darn thing worked. I really don't know what the problem is, but I have had some kind of problem with all the FSX capt. sims planes that I have purchased from them.

Hi, changed my mind, going to keep trying to eliminate the problem. Have re-download the C-130E from Captainsim, so going to try it again and see what happens

Hi there, well, we gave it a good Yankee go, but the bloody thing is worst now than it was. So no more C-130 flying.

Under the influence of Laotian beer and a wad of cash, I'll be sneaking about in a borrowed OH-6A Cayuse (the Loach) by Piglet in FSX with the cheapo default weather.

Due to security concerns, and to protect those involved, it appears most of the legs will be flown at night or in/under/between clouds, so photography may be rare.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Hey, still trying to finish this junket of the C-130E of Captainsim's plane. Working at an elimination of different thing. Without real weather and the Duenna everything worked perfect, now will try a flight using real weather and the duenna and eliminate some else and see what happens.

jim

Members who have read this thread: 0