P2V-5, P2V-7 and SP2H Neptune Project

Thread: P2V-5, P2V-7 and SP2H Neptune Project

P2V-5, P2V-7 and SP2H Neptune Project

Heres an update since its been quite awhile. I jump between projects since I tend to get bored easily. I finally got back on the Neptune project and have done alot of work. Here are some shots of the exterior work on the SP2H and P2V-7 Neptunes. Most of the exterior work is done. Time to see what I can do on the office.

Alot of people are going to like this ! Excellent news ! Mike

Beautiful work!

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72;
    Heres an update since its been quite awhile. I jump between projects since I tend to get bored easily. I finally got back on the Neptune project and have done alot of work. Here are some shots of the exterior work on the SP2H and P2V-7 Neptunes. Most of the exterior work is done. Time to see what I can do on the office.
    Thank you very much tankerguy!
    I looked forward to its release to repaint the P2V7 the french navy.
    Regards
    Marty

My all-time favorite air tanker. Can't wait!

I dont mean to be a PITA,but will T-44 be included in your livery pack? she seems to have nothing but troubles the past few years.

Yes Daveroo I will probably have all of the Neptune Neptunes done along with Minden, Aero Union, and Hawkins and Powers

very cool...nice line up
    have you seen the video posted on fireaviation.com from today 6/12?..over head shot from one of Colorado's MMA aircraft?...its of a P2 laying a retardant line ahead of a fire..pretty cool.

When it comes to a piston engined firebomber, this might just get me out of your Privateer.

Nice shot.

that last shot is just great!...

heres a video of tankers at Redmond OR,june 13th,by Bill Gabbert of fireaviation.com T44 is in it..which is why ive added it..lol

heres a shot of T44,plus im adding one of Areoflight's PC 12 utility plane with Mary Verry's lead plane on the left.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05104-1024x228.jpg   T44@Medford june 13.jpg  

Great shot of 44! I will definitely be adding the -5 models to the package.

Bump.
    Any progress?

Over the past week, I've been out photographing the various fire support aircraft here in Oklahoma. Air Tractors on Tuesday and BAe-146/RJ-85s yesterday.
    Would love to see your Neptune.
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 0