Russian Arcraft For FSX/P3D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Arcraft For FSX/P3D

Russian Arcraft For FSX/P3D

Hello to the flightsim community,does anyone know where I can find decent versions of these Russian aircrafts AN-158, AN-74,Il-78M,BE-200 preferably with a virtual cockpit for FSX/P3D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 238629.jpg   KJ2000.jpg   t h.jpg   tvvh.jpg   ffth.jpg   hth.jpg  

th.jpg   ttfgh.jpg  

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Dig through the FSX forum posts for BE-200, SU-7, SU-15...umm, Bear, Vlads bear. I've links to google drive for beta-ish FSX native converts of that iron- they're OK-ish, I need to re-attack those with the latest technique at some point in the future. The posts shouldn't be too buried- from the last three months or so. No tubes, though, just not a tube anorak

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    Dig through the FSX forum posts for BE-200, SU-7, SU-15...umm, Bear, Vlads bear. I've links to google drive for beta-ish FSX native converts of that iron- they're OK-ish, I need to re-attack those with the latest technique at some point in the future. The posts shouldn't be too buried- from the last three months or so. No tubes, though, just not a tube anorak
    I'm guessing you're talking about http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...t=google+drive if it is thank you

Maybe it's just me and my need for "hi-res" textures but I found something that in this day and age I find odd. I downloaded the AN-72/74 package for FSX/FSXe and P3D. When I had a look at the textures, the fuselage is divided into 5 or 6 separate textures each one sized to either 256x256 or 512x512. I don't think there's a texture sheet larger than that for anything. . .including the VC. It's a nice looking aircraft if you view it from about a mile away. . .otherwise, lol. I am just surprised that someone would produce a model for those sims and then dump tiny textures on it.

The only high resolution Russian aircraft's for fsx that I'm aware of are the PT tu-154,SCS 134 and some of Thomas Ruth to some extent. I Have searched google and bing but came up empty handed on high resolution Russian aircraft's maybe it's just me being to picky or I'm looking the wrong places

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Maybe it's just me and my need for "hi-res" textures but I found something that in this day and age I find odd. I downloaded the AN-72/74 package for FSX/FSXe and P3D. When I had a look at the textures, the fuselage is divided into 5 or 6 separate textures each one sized to either 256x256 or 512x512. I don't think there's a texture sheet larger than that for anything. . .including the VC. It's a nice looking aircraft if you view it from about a mile away. . .otherwise, lol. I am just surprised that someone would produce a model for those sims and then dump tiny textures on it.
    That aircraft was made 13 or 14 years ago. Why are you surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    That aircraft was made 13 or 14 years ago. Why are you surprised?
    Apparently because I don't know as much as you do Bjoern. Many of the files date to January of 2015, others to January of this year, the brief description said made for FSX, FSXE and P3D. . .none of which would make me think it was 13 or 14 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Apparently because I don't know as much as you do Bjoern. Many of the files date to January of 2015, others to January of this year, the brief description said made for FSX, FSXE and P3D. . .none of which would make me think it was 13 or 14 years old.
    Well, the involvement of Dimitri Samborski should have given it away. Remember the An-24 series and Tu-114? Yep, that's the same guy. And no sane developer would go backward on later models (unless he switches over to AI).

Btw: Found an announcement thread from back then (archived and displayed in reverse order).
    http://www.avsim.com/topic/69340-antonov-an-7274/page-3

Does anyone know if a MiG-23PD (STOL Delta Winged version) was made for FS? I think Ivan J. was working on one at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Does anyone know if a MiG-23PD (STOL Delta Winged version) was made for FS? I think Ivan J. was working on one at some point.
    not that I'm aware of, maybe someone else knows where to find one
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Native FSX Antonov An-24

A native FSX Antonov An-24 appeared at avsimrus today... Happy new year...

It's a beta/wip version, so a bit of fiddling is necessary to cleanup things (no texture.cfg file for instance...). No sure about the depth of systems, but I don't really care since the VC is gorgeous...

That IS a nice VC and thankfully, black.. not that oh-so-Russian green. Not a bad looking model either. Thanks for the HU

ATB
    DaveB

Downloading...

I did a heap of 114 paints in 2048 ......about 3 years ago....can't for the life of me find the kit I must have done for it....am still looking....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tu-114-F1.jpg  

Unfortunately.. I can't get very far with it. On selecting any version, I get an Exception occurred error

= ssage: Could not load gauges/sc.acc.dll
    File: Lib\FSX\SimConnectWrapper.cpp
    Function: swan2::lib::fsx::SimConnectWrapper::Init
    Line: 206

At which point the sim shuts down
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Unfortunately.. I can't get very far with it. On selecting any version, I get an Exception occurred error

= ssage: Could not load gauges/sc.acc.dll
    File: Lib\FSX\SimConnectWrapper.cpp
    Function: swan2::lib::fsx::SimConnectWrapper::Init
    Line: 206

At which point the sim shuts down
    ATB
    DaveB
    Find the last KLN90B version done by Dutch (not Gabor's continued updates, they can be really buggy still) on FSDeveloper forum and install that. I think that's the issue.
    Adonis/NSAdonis (depends on where).
    Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.

Darn...either I lost it or I did all of 'em by hand [without layers]...can't find a paintkit. They are in 2048 res though....and I think the originals were 1024...

They ain't all what-ifs.....there are real ones too...

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Find the last KLN90B version done by Dutch (not Gabor's continued updates, they can be really buggy still) on FSDeveloper forum and install that. I think that's the issue.
    Yeap, Stable version is 0.76B.
    Kindly, Gabor share with me the source code and I established a Github repository. KLN-90B source code (v0.78B) is available here

Dont about Pig's AN 32, its got all the bells and whistles

Pretty sure Thomas Ruth did a AN-224 and AN-225, I haven't had FSX installed for a while now but I loved that big AN-225, shut the highways down when it come into Perth
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Once I'd found it.. that did the trick

Thanks
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Once I'd found it.. that did the trick

Thanks
    ATB
    DaveB
    Hey Dave do you by any chance have a link I'm having the same problem

Members who have read this thread: 1