A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This is an update for my first AI-traffic for Marks Korean War Chodo. It is tested in FSX only. May work in P3D.(first one did so)

With this update you will get more ai-traffic in the Mig Aley for both sides... the North Korean an the US.

Further on there are three new bases. Two places (U002 and U003) where planes had crashed. You can go there for rescue missions (AI-helicopter do so). i did a static carrier as an airport (U004). From this point F-9F Phanter take off and land there. You also can use the Carrier for landing and as a starting point for your flights. Just with the static carrier the catapults don`t work. To start you have to go to the end of the carrier deck and start the normal way. It works for the F-9F and the Grumman A-1J.

I did some new repaints for the ai traffic (both : air and boats).

Also i did an update to the AFCAD for Mark`s Korean War Chodo. Only with this update you will get the helicopter traffic into the air. On my side this update for the AFCAD works fine in FSX.

First what you need to run this update :

1.) You need the libarys from Marks Solomon scenery to be installed.

2.) You need Marks Chodo scenery to be installed.

3.) You need the first AI traffic package i did.

There is a jpg called "map of places" that will show all the bases an ship traffic for this package.

A special thank goes to Mark (roger-wilco-66 at SOH) for his permission to use his wonderful libarays in this scenery. Thanks for that.

Please take notic for the readme inside the zip file.

Hope you will have fun with this ai-traffic.

Klaus Nowak

(klnowak at SOH)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AI Traffic for Chodo 1952 Update 1.0.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.