Emirua Islands

Thread: Emirua Islands

Tucson,Arizona(Land of the Winged Relics)

Emirua Islands

I'm getting ready to install the WWII Emirua islands to my FSX. I'm assuming this is one of Marks projects?. As I was going thru the readme doc. It say's in red. I must have the libraries of the Solomon 1943 V.2 FSX/P3D, and an update 2013-02-05.zip. I did download the two mentioned, from an older/previous topic of Marks.

Since the Solomon libraries, and Solomon update 2013-02-05, came out previously. Has there been any updates to them, before I install this project. These two downloads were bata versions, from what I can see.

So. Know that I have these downloads:

Emirua Islands 1944
    Solomon 1943-V2.zip Libraries
    Solomon 1943-V2 Update ready for installing. In what order and how do or should I install the three mentioned project downloads into my FSX?.

THX

George

Hi George,

First install the solomons as Mark told in his readme. He just called it a beta. It is ready and perfect If you unzip his file you will get some folders. If you unzip his update you got na new named folder with some folder names as the first one in it. yust copy the updatet folders to his first one and overwirte at promt.

Then in the third step install Emirua as it is told in the readme i did. You can put it into the same folder as Mark told ... or you can do a new folder and registrate it to fsx. This scenery also use the wonderful libaray Mark did. Do not worry if you are told to override something. The ai planes in Emirau use planes and ships that exist before but i did some new liverys. in may fils the old ones are inside to. Just more planes know.

Greetings
    Klaus

Emirua Islands

Klaus.

In your reply. I hope I can break down, what you are saying, as to how I should install the three addons mentioned Emirua Islands 1944
    Solomon 1943-V2.zip Libraries
    Solomon 1943-V2 Update ready for installing. In what order and how do or should I install the three mentioned project downloads.
    I guess I'm not understanding what you are saying, related to how to install the three addon's.

I did forget to mention, when I started the topic. I am an ORBX user. I have all there payware products including there Global and Vector installed in my FSX. I'm wondering if adding Emirua Islands will have an impact on my ORBX Global, and cause any issues?. I'm always in ORBX Global mode when installing the products that release here at the sim-outhouse, when It comes to scenery addons.

George

Emirua Islands

Klaus.

I'm currently installing the Solomon 1943-V2.zip and the Solomon 1943-V2 Update. I have the six scenery addons from the Solomon 1943-V2.zip installed into my FSX Library. I did move the Solomon 1943 Elev-Correction in my library, down in my library to just above my default library entry, as per the readme. Just above my FSX default library, Is where my orbx vector AEC file is located. My question is. Should my Solomon 1943 Elev-Correction file be above or below my ORBX Vector-AEC file?.

When I install the Emirua Islands scenery to my FSX Library and activate it. Should it be above or below the Solomom 1943-V2 library's six entries in my FSX library?. The six entries mentioned are activated at the moment, and are at the top of my library etc.

More later as I continue with these installs.

George

Emirau must be above Solomon because it references the library objects.

As for ORBX Vector-AEC, I'm not sure what it does. I suspect it does not matter. Whatever, you can install it below and if you see an unwanted aspect you can move it above and report back, we'll have a look upon it!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Members who have read this thread: 0