Support?

Thread: Support?

Blog Entries

Support?

I've had a problem with my X-55's throttle, in Flight School it's either fully closed or fully open, it jumps from one to the other. It doesn't do this in any other sim.
    I e-mailed Dovetail games support at the weekend and still haven't heard anything back from them except for an automated acknowledgment of receipt e-mail. Not very impressed with that!

Ian

Ian,

DTG's support is ridiculously bad. I emailed them once, and it literally was weeks before they replied. You truly have a better chance of finding a answer to your X55 problem by posting it on the DTG Flight School Discussion forum. Actually, I have not checked, but wouldn't be surprised if a post concerning that did not already exist. Good luck my friend. Pete

Blog Entries
    Hi Pete,
    Strangely Dovetail games have now replied, after I posted here. They suggest calibrating my stick, but there calibration page is only for setting the sensitivity and null zones! Ah well, back to P3D!

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Strangely Dovetail games have now replied, after I posted here. They suggest calibrating my stick, but there calibration page is only for setting the sensitivity and null zones! Ah well, back to P3D!

Ian

Have to admit I have not even attempted configuring my X52 controller system yet. Too many other things going on.....NC

Members who have read this thread: 0