Pop Ups lost

Thread: Pop Ups lost

Pop Ups lost

Good morning all. Started FSX this morning and went for a quick flight. When I went to use the pop ups they have disappeared, so I swapped aircraft with the same results,same with another aircraft.I am pretty sure I have not deleted anything since yesterday when I did have pop ups so I would greatly appreciate any advice on restoring pop ups please.

Regards Paul Day.

I have had this to happen to me. For whatever reason, your FSX controls assignments may have been changed or lost. You will need to check and select your keyboard assignments. Once you are satisfied with your control assignments, I suggest backing up the controls cfg file, just in case it happens again.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Thanks for the advice Stan,I shall look into it.

Regards Paul Day.

I have checked the keyboard assignments and they seem to be correct ie SHIFT+1 =Panel 1,SHIFT+2 =Panel 2. I have also tried resetting default assignments without joy. When I select Panel 1 a blank panel appears for about half a second and then goes. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards Paul Day.

You could try a different saved flight. The pop up panel coordinates are saved in the .flt file and may have gotten corrupted (off screen) on the last FS shutdown.
    Roman

Members who have read this thread: 0