Martin Truex, Jr..... Finally!

Thread: Martin Truex, Jr..... Finally!

Martin Truex, Jr..... Finally!

Martin Truex, Jr. finally got a win! After three races this season in which he lead the most laps, but lost near the end of each race, the fourth race in which he lead the most laps he gets the win! Congratulations to Truex and his team on their win at this year's Coca Cola 600.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

was a great win for Truex..congrats

Icon14

Agreed - it was good to see Truex Jr. take that one!

Have to agree, good win for Truex! But kind of a boring long race to watch,lol Until the last 50 laps, then it got real exciting, especially when a couple of cars crashed, but no yellow flag came out, not for the last 2 anyway. Sick of seeing so many commercials , and the same ones over and over!

I don't consider having a flat tire or scraping the wall a crash. There was no debris, nothing blocking the track, so no reason for a caution. It was not that long ago that NASCAR would through the caution for those sorts of things and that did two things. It made races much longer and, because restarts can be dangerous, increased the number of collisions.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0