Prevented to work on my PC.

Thread: Prevented to work on my PC.

Belgium, Somewhere between Lat: 51.083 and Long: 4.350
    Blog Entries

Prevented to work on my PC.

Dear sim-community. Currently, I'm facing immense difficulties to use my pc. My wife repeatedly finds something to stop me whilst constructing aircrafts or playing with my Flight-Sims. Therefore, I am henceforth no longer be able to finish the scheduled aircrafts, like DHA Drover, Fokker F-36, the LEMV Airliner and more. I have to apologize to all the guys, who were waiting for the aircrafts. Maybe I will be able to start working on the projects, when the worst is over. Sorry to all of you. Flyandy Andreas Becker

Marriage and Flight Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Becker View Post
    Dear sim-community. Currently, I'm facing immense difficulties to use my pc. My wife repeatedly finds something to stop me whilst constructing aircrafts or playing with my Flight-Sims. Therefore, I am henceforth no longer be able to finish the scheduled aircrafts, like DHA Drover, Fokker F-36, the LEMV Airliner and more. I have to apologize to all the guys, who were waiting for the aircrafts. Maybe I will be able to start working on the projects, when the worst is over. Sorry to all of you. Flyandy Andreas Becker
    Mr. Becker, a good marriage and a happy family are worth more than all the real airplanes and computers in the world. I hope you will realize that and take appropriate steps. Good luck to you.
    Sid

Members who have read this thread: 0