CBB7 Tipella

Thread: CBB7 Tipella

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar

CBB7 Tipella

I believe that Gordon was working to bring this up to P3D V3 standard and I am wondering what stage he is up to with it.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Blog Entries
    It's definitely on my plate Pat. I'm closing in on the first four locations/sceneries (WIP) for release, along with one or two other products to release at the same time. Shouldn't be long.

CBB7 and Reno Stead are the next two being looked at seriously. I already have all of the modeling and artwork developed for Tipella, so it's a matter of re-doing the autogen, actual assembly and testing. There will be some additions and improvements as well. I'm going to cover a larger area and make the location more accurate to its real world counterpart.

KRTS Reno Stead will be a separate project from KRNO Reno Tahoe International, which is very near completion. The two will be inclusive of a much larger photo real coverage area with seasonal autogen and custom vegetation. The modeling will be hyper accurate, since i live only three hours from the location. I'll be spending some time on site to gather up all of the necessary background data and photos.
    Last edited by gman5250; May 18th, 2016 at 10:13.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Thanks for that information Gordon.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Sounds great !..hopefully one of the releases will be this vegetation pack you have previously mentioned . We'll find out soon enough I guess.

Looking forward to this. Thank you for your work.
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

Good news. Thank you.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Any update on Tipella, Gordon? No rush, just perusing threads and wanted to check in.

Well, I take the liberty of asking again:
    - Are there any news on this gorgeous scenery being published again and coming back (for P3D)?

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Members who have read this thread: 0