Aircraft not showing up.in flight

Thread: Aircraft not showing up.in flight

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

Aircraft not showing up.in flight

I have the weirdest of problems. The new JF Mosquito shows up in the vehicle selection menu but not in the sim itself. I only see the runway; neither the interior nor the exterior of the plane. Just Flight did its best but they cannot find a solution. Simconnect seems to have been installed (AussieMan pointed at than in the Mosquito thread). I copied the plane to FSX and there it shows up. Also, I updated my NVidia drivers and P3D itself (with the client file). Does anybody perhaps recognize this problem? The Mosquito thread yielded no solution so I thought I might ask a wider audience since I do not know whether my problem is plane-specific or more general.

I would begin with a deletion of the shaders files in the c:\users\xxxx\appdata\local\lockheed martin\Prepar3D\Shaders folder.
    From then, when the next flight starts, I'd wait several seconds, up to a minute, until all the graphical elements appear on the screen (this can sometimes take a very long time).
    Of course, I would launch that first flight in a very easy/light area for the sim. For example, the Bora Bora airport: a small empty island with nothing but ocean around.

That's what I would do. To me it seems like it's taking a while to load the initial time. It can Yale quite a while for the initial load for new aircraft. How long have you waited? Literally it can take a few while minutes of real wait time to load the first time depending on the aircraft and your system setup.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

...strange thing happening here too: upon starting the sim my new Typhoon does show in some external views, but not all of them (e.g. tower view). Reloading the aicraft makes it show properly. I'd say in my case it is not a shader issue, as the aicraft is properly rendered in all the other views... and it is repeatable (restarting the sim will make the issue show again). Quite strange. Only happens on the new Typhoon model.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Hello Dino,
    How do you reselect the aircraft? Through Vehicles, Select? It did not work for me, just as none of the tips given in this forum did. Could there be certain graphics settings (under the Options tab) be involved? I am running out of ideas.
    Glad you are tinkering with the Typhoon again!

Just reloading from the vehicles screen does the trick for the Typhoon.
    Also, if the flight is initiated with another aicrafts, and the Typhoon is loaded, no problem. The issue shows only if the Typhoon is the very first aicraft loaded...
    I have also seen some anomalies in the compiled model in some instances...

Members who have read this thread: 0