Military Visualisations YF-23 Black Widow II - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Military Visualisations YF-23 Black Widow II

Sir, I pm'd my proof of purchase to you.
    Thanks
    Sue

Nice , really ! , always had a softspot for this little rocket , good to see its going to be flying again .

I will tweak the horizon line on the HUD and add new burners tomorrow , shouldn't take you boys long to get your hands on its computer to program a flight.

Best CJ

I'll send you my purchase info Kat...
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Kat and CJ! My proof or purchase will be on its way in a few momemts!

Cool

My compliments to Katoun, and Milviz ! I just got my download link in an email. I really appreciate this, it's not something they had to do for FSD purchasers. It's high level customer service at it's finest !
    Sue

Blog Entries
    I received mine as well, installed and flight tested, although only briefly.

It's refreshing when a developer takes the time to consider their customers, even when said developer is dealing with three (four soon) sim platforms and the numerous updates inherent and mandated by changes in the market.

I originally purchased the plane in 2012 and had more or less shelved it. I was pleasantly surprised to see it pop back up on the radar...so to speak.

Thank you Kat and Milviz, and much appreciated.

Gordon
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I received mine as well. A truly generous gift! I know of no other developer who did something like this. Thank you, Milviz team!<o></o>

It would have been a shame to see what I consider to be the pinnacle of Fighter Design mothballed again, I too thank Colin for the gesture and allowing me the time to do it. She looks beautiful in P3Dv3 does she not ?

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Hello CJ,<o></o>
    Indeed she looks beautiful in P3D. And while I had expected to have to pay for this beauty it came absolutely free. Thank you CJ and MilViz! The excellent thrust to weight ratio is very apparent and the manual is quite detailed.<o></o>

Yea... I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net to buy.. It's a shame.. I would prefer this one over the F-22

Members who have read this thread: 2