A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Post Cold War

Description: THIS REPAINT IS FOR THE PAYWARE MILVIZ F-100D.

This paint represents the lead ship of the 1961 USAFE Skyblazers Demonstration Team. Piloted by Capt. Pat Kramer. There are extremely limited photographs available of this aircraft or any Skyblazer aircraft for that matter, especially in any detail. Every effort on my part was made to render the aircraft as closely as possible. The real aircraft was of course an F-100C model, and therefore the dimensions are not exactly perfect. Some decisions were made regarding the flag placement, whether it was there or not. It was definitely there at some point, and seem appropriate to include.

A big thanks to Chris P. from Milviz who sent me photos of his fathers Original Skyblazer Helmet when he was part of the team! Also Thanks to ejoiner of SOH for sending me the flags and some reworked tail numbers which I was able to start from. Many thanks!

This was tested only in P3Dv3.23 however it should have no issues in FSXA or P3Dv2x

This repaint uses the No Probe Model. However simply remove the entry after "Model=" and you will use the probe. Not realistic, but whatever...it's your sim!

There is a black oval where the refueling probe was. I'm not sure it can be removed. Or painted in. I've tried. No success. There are a few small errors, but time is short...I will fix them, but thought I'd give you v1.o now to hold you all over! Have fun.

Rick

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milviz_F-100D_Skyblazers_1961.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.