New Yak VTOL in the works

Thread: New Yak VTOL in the works

New Yak VTOL in the works

That would be a remake of HT Yak-38.

UncleSalty has already made it Tacpack compatible a few months ago; now we, me and Hadi Tahir, are taking the next logical step, make the visuals match the weapons. A few more improvements are being added on the run.

Both Tacpack and CaptainSim FSX-Weapons versions.

a couple more VTOLs are being converted to weapons capability at IS4G: www.isoliti4gatti.it, beta versions of all already available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yak-38-tp-001.jpg   Yak_38_03.jpg  

Hi Corrado,

Since you're doing this update together with Hadi: are you guys interrested in an VSTOL update too ?? (simular to your other recent models). Because the current YAK-38 package still uses my "old" VSTOL code.
    Of course this would require changes in the exterior visual .mdl too (gauge-controlled top/bottom fandoors, and nozzles angle).

If so: you know my Email address .....

Cheers, Rob

Isn't Donald Trump from New Yak?
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by hadhart View Post
    I'm very interrested 

Me too!

JMC

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Hi Corrado,

Since you're doing this update together with Hadi: are you guys interrested in an VSTOL update too ?? (simular to your other recent models). Because the current YAK-38 package still uses my "old" VSTOL code.
    Of course this would require changes in the exterior visual .mdl too (gauge-controlled top/bottom fandoors, and nozzles angle).

If so: you know my Email address .....

Cheers, Rob
    Of course we are ...

Corrado, Hadi,
    I just replied to your Emails ...

Cheers, Rob

Oh boy,

You won't believe the amount of hours that we (Corrado, Hadi and myself) have spent on this YAK38 project in the last 3 weeks.
    More then a full-time job, I can assure you ...LoL.

Where Corrado in his OP spoke of "a few more enhancements ....": it's a bit more then a few; I can assure you ..

Just another few weeks (my guess) , and you'll be able to judge the end-result yourself.

Cheers, Rob

Thanks for the update Rob, I'll be looking forward to it.

Members who have read this thread: 0