PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM Sale

tgycgijoes
April 1st, 2016, 08:53
If you've been waiting for either the T-2 Buckeye or the A4-Skyhawk or the A-7 Corsair II from RAZBAM, get right on over now, (THIS IS NOT A DRILL). I just downloaded the T-2 Buckeye for only $10.00 and the A-4 Skyhawk and the A-7 package is the same price. That's a $20.00 markdown on each one. I didn't look but the A-6 and EA-6 may also be the same price or a large reduction. Gonna be flying my T-2 Buckeye later maybe from the new NAS Alameda back and forth to the CVA-63 I just put out in the bay. BTW i just got the latest vLSO downloaded to install on the Kittyhawk.
http://razbamsims.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=34

simulloyd
April 1st, 2016, 10:58
Great! I only wished the Skyhawks were made for FSX. Maybe I can still set parameters for takeoff assist and tail hook to use with my carriers?

Victory103
April 3rd, 2016, 18:14
There was a thread about using them in FSX, I had one of the TA-4Js flying fine with the Frat Bros A-4K airfile.

wombat666
April 3rd, 2016, 20:59
The RAZBAM Skyhawks were a bit, how shall I say, 'Average' in FS9 and I (just me, myself) would not even consider them for FSX.
Purely my own opinion.
:encouragement:

Cees Donker
April 3rd, 2016, 23:23
Great! I only wished the Skyhawks were made for FSX. Maybe I can still set parameters for takeoff assist and tail hook to use with my carriers?

[TailHook]
tailhook_length=4 ;(feet)
tailhook_position=-23.6, 0.0, 1.6 ;(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum
cable_force_adjust=1.0

[launch_assistance]
launch_bar_pivot=9.850, 0.000, -3.900
launch_bar_lug=11.850, 0.000, -5.90

:wavey:

Cees

awstub
April 7th, 2016, 15:29
If you've been waiting for either the T-2 Buckeye or the A4-Skyhawk or the A-7 Corsair II from RAZBAM, get right on over now, (THIS IS NOT A DRILL). I just downloaded the T-2 Buckeye for only $10.00 and the A-4 Skyhawk and the A-7 package is the same price. That's a $20.00 markdown on each one. I didn't look but the A-6 and EA-6 may also be the same price or a large reduction. Gonna be flying my T-2 Buckeye later maybe from the new NAS Alameda back and forth to the CVA-63 I just put out in the bay. BTW i just got the latest vLSO downloaded to install on the Kittyhawk.
http://razbamsims.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=34

The store seems to only returning customer log in and complete a purchase.

I forgot my password and the e-mail account I used for it has long since gone away.....and the site doesn't give any option to create a new one.

Am I missing something?

Flyboy208
April 7th, 2016, 15:40
I have all of the A-7 series, which are stellar, and am tempted to get the Harrier. Mike :wavey: