PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Montoya's Hobbies!

Panther_99FS
March 25th, 2016, 14:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pJdiQ1NFyQ

Panther_99FS
March 25th, 2016, 15:52
One more!
http://www.whosay.com/status/juanpablomontoya/1197935?wsref=fb&code=wMybBqL

EasyEd
March 25th, 2016, 16:54
Hey All,

Yeah he was flying a very small plane at a NASCAR pre-race show once while being interviewed. It was cool. Thank you for the second link - really great look into the life of a fine man. Make no mistake - as a person I like Juan - I just said he can't drive a stock car.

And on a side note I got a hobbyzone mini super cub for X-Mas 2 or 3 years ago and it is still in the closet. I should go fly it.

-Ed-

stansdds
March 26th, 2016, 03:03
Yep, he's good at a lot of things, just not stock car racing.

Panther_99FS
March 26th, 2016, 03:14
Montoya is still the only Ganassi driver to date that has made it to "The Chase"....:mixed-smiley-010:

Daveroo
March 26th, 2016, 07:53
Montoya is still the only Ganassi driver to date that has made it to "The Chase"....:mixed-smiley-010:

and THAT fact scares me for Kyle Larson,id love to have a conversation with Don Sweet about him,if anyone,i think Don could plant that seed and then encourage Larson to start looking elsewhere.I really dont think Kyle will do much better than he is in the 42.and he is a great talent...id like to see him in JGR car along side Kyle Bush,i know yall dislike him,but it seems to me those two ,when racing eachother on track,Larson picks up and runs well and is competitive....more aggressive i guess im trying to say. dont know..but ill shut up now.

wombat666
March 26th, 2016, 08:17
Senna was a great fan of R/C Helicopters, and flew them up and down the pit lane when ever possible.
He was good at that too, I was lucky enough to see him 'perform' at a couple of Australian Grands Prix when it was run in Adelaide.
:triumphant:

Panther_99FS
March 26th, 2016, 09:31
and THAT fact scares me for Kyle Larson,id love to have a conversation with Don Sweet about him,if anyone,i think Don could plant that seed and then encourage Larson to start looking elsewhere.I really dont think Kyle will do much better than he is in the 42.and he is a great talent...id like to see him in JGR car along side Kyle Bush,i know yall dislike him,but it seems to me those two ,when racing eachother on track,Larson picks up and runs well and is competitive....more aggressive i guess im trying to say. dont know..but ill shut up now.

Jamie Mac has yet to get into the chase - and I don't think he ever will. Oh he has the potential get an oval track win here and there, but that's about it.
I thought Kyle would be doing a bit better by now - perhaps being father is slowing him down a bit.

Which brings us back to Juan - the only Ganassi driver who was consistently fast enough to make it to the "The Chase"....