PDA

View Full Version : USS Kitty Hawk Carrier Air Wing 15 repaint

Woogey
March 24th, 2016, 10:05
Hello my friends.

I need some advice. I am doing a make over for the Aerosoft Kitty Hawk, to put my favorite airwing aboard her (CVW-15) We will soon having Screaming Eagles and Sundowners embarked to represent the 1981 Westpac cruise. Everything is going well, and I am about halfway done with the air wing as you will see below. The Deck Statics models render correctly in MCX. However, when I jump into the sim, it shows the default airwing paints. I don't know what is the cause here? I even created a copy of the entire Kitty hawk folder structure, renamed as USS Kitty Hawk 1981, and temporarily deleted the the 1979 version. The only textures loaded into the sim right now are the new ones I made, but it is still pulling the old textures from somewhere. This is very frustrating. The only textures that actually change, are the two Tomcats parked fwd on the elevator, as they are built into the ship model itself. None of the Deck Statics model will cooperate. This is in P3d 3.2. Any assistance someone could provide would be greatly appreciated!

-Woog

aeronauta
March 30th, 2016, 18:42
Woog , make sure there is no texture.cfg file inside your texture folder calling for fallbacks...

Jorge

Woogey
March 30th, 2016, 20:31
Good day Jorge,

Should I delete the texture .cfg all together, or just the fallback line items in the .cfg?

-Woog

falcon409
March 31st, 2016, 05:24
Good day Jorge,

Should I delete the texture .cfg all together, or just the fallback line items in the .cfg?

-Woog
If you compiled the aircraft in MCX using your new textures, then that's what the bgl is looking for, the texture.cfg is sending it someplace else. Just pull the texture.cfg file and see if that fixes the problem.