PDA

View Full Version : What's With The Megascenery Earth Promo!!??

dougal
March 17th, 2016, 04:42
Anyone else had the email from them, offering MSE Ireland for FREE?

After entering the promo code, I get a page saying orders must be for over £1 !!!

Seems a wee bit cheeky to me;-)

Navy Chief
March 17th, 2016, 04:49
I was able to process my order ok, but when I right click the individual links, nothing happens:banghead: NC

falcon409
March 17th, 2016, 04:54
I was about to jump on that promo until I realized it was MegaScenery. I have Orbx for that part of the world and it's much better than MegaScenery.

dougal
March 17th, 2016, 05:08
I was about to jump on that promo until I realized it was MegaScenery. I have Orbx for that part of the world and it's much better than MegaScenery.

I agree. I'm just a sucker for ANYTHING free;-)

Navy Chief
March 17th, 2016, 05:38
I agree. I'm just a sucker for ANYTHING free;-)

Yep, ditto!:encouragement: NC

papab
March 17th, 2016, 05:41
Me to and I have ORBX Global

dougal
March 17th, 2016, 09:50
I tried responding to the email as it wasn't a 'no-reply' address, but not had anything back.

napacon
March 18th, 2016, 17:53
I took advantage Of the Gift..and have it..I thanked them for it..some may have had problem..to which they E-mailed the Explanation..I Thought Gentlemanly of them... Here the Expo...Nice scenery

I want to take a quick moment to thank you for taking advantage of our FREE St Patrick's Day MegaSceneryEarth Ireland giveaway but more importantly I want to ask you, if you are experiencing slow download speeds to please bear with us.

We had a totally unexpected response from this giveaway with over 3,000 customers taking advantage of it and at 20 Gb per download that's around 60 Terabytes of data our servers have to deliver. It's a huge amount of data that we have never had to deliver in a 24 hour period. Our server network is capable of serving up around 35 Terabytes per day so we have exceeded our capacity. The result is slower than normal download speeds for our customers. The MegaSceneryEarth download experience is not normally like this and all downloads are able to normally be delivered as fast as your connection will allow - even the fastest internet connections.

If you have been having trouble downloading MegaSceneryEarth Ireland and if you might be experiencing a little frustration, you can always try again in a day or two as our server loads subside. We do expect our speeds to be back to normal within 24 to 48 hours.

We do again thank you for taking full advantage of our free MegaSceneryEarth Ireland giveaway and hope that you thoroughly enjoy the product that gives you the opportunity to fly all of Ireland in photoreal detail.

Sincerely

The MegaSceneryEarth Team
www.megasceneryearth.com (http://www.megasceneryearth.com/)

A Division of PC Aviator - The Flight Simulation Company!