PDA

View Full Version : Gabreski P-47D Razorback repaint for A2A WoP3 P-47D

ICDP
February 3rd, 2009, 10:44
I have uploaded a repaint for the A2A Wings of Power 3 P-47D Razorback to avsim.com. Hopefully it will appear for download very soon. I will also upload here to SoH as soon as the SoH admin send me my upload password that I stupidly forgot.:confused:

This repaint depicts the P-47D-11-RE flown by Lt Col Francis Gabreski, CO of the 61st FS, Halesworth, England, January 1944.

Gabreski repaint is now available on avsim.com - download ID 255985

Epsillon
February 3rd, 2009, 10:48
Thanks a lot Martin! :wavey:

You did an amazing work on this new Jug, you're a great artist...;)

Stephan

ICDP
February 3rd, 2009, 10:53
We will have none of that praise stuff here Epsillon, we are a humble community :)

I thouroughly enjoyed painting the P-47 and hope you will enjoy doing repaints of it. The Paintklit should be on Gamershell very soon.

gajit
February 3rd, 2009, 10:59
Excellent :ernae:

IanP
February 3rd, 2009, 12:43
Excellent ICDP - thanks very much!

Seeing as some guy called Lewis insisted that I did more work to my Halesworth scenery in time for the release of this package (he wouldn't tell me when release was, so the scenery isn't packaged yet, sorry!), d'you mind if I hijack your thread a little and stick some screenshots up once I have the aircraft to put in them? :)

ICDP
February 3rd, 2009, 12:46
Feel free IanP... hey that rhymes :)

Lewis-A2A
February 3rd, 2009, 12:54
Yes ive another Halesworth Paint, but I wasnt able to keep up with beta testing so Its still in the hanger as I adjust the texture.

LCBORDEN
February 3rd, 2009, 15:53
The Grabreski texture is up at Avsim already, and ready for downloading. FYI

ol' jarhead:woot:

Nick C
February 3rd, 2009, 22:31
I took my first flight of the Jug from Halesworth last night, so this repaint will be very welcome.