PDA

View Full Version : AI carier tracks

mjrhealth
March 5th, 2016, 01:30
I have an odd issue. Reinstalled FSX not long ago, now when i run the carrier tacks my plane appears in front of teh carrier, seems to be a time issue but cannot for the life of me figure it out, Worrked fine on last install and happesn wheter it be MAui or anywhere else?

Help

DaveB
March 5th, 2016, 03:39
You get this happen sometimes when a scenery is updated too. Suddenly, your saved flight has the aircraft sitting beside the runway.. not on it. What I'd do is open the saved flight for your ship track.. slew back so you're behind the ship then save as either the same name or a new name.. whichever you prefer.

ATB
DaveB:)

mjrhealth
March 5th, 2016, 14:41
The problem with aiport updates is that quiet often teh original airport is not in the correct location, so an updated airport will hopefully put it in teh correct location so if you have a saved flight to an airport, it saves based on locatio, not gate so if teh parking spot has moved the plane shows up in the wron spot. This is different. The plane position hasnt changed, teh carier is based on a flight pplan which hasnt changed so it must be a time iisue, But I may have to resrt to the enevitble,