PDA

View Full Version : WIP from FSAddon

Francois
February 29th, 2016, 06:28
Hi all, after a long hiatus, we're finally getting some stuff ready again... here's a WIP picture from Simon Smeiman's current project (actually he has THREE projects, but this one's in final Beta now)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35568&stc=1

Ferry_vO
February 29th, 2016, 06:34
The picture is not working for me, Francois....

falcon409
February 29th, 2016, 06:37
Yep, same here Francois can't see the picture.

odourboy
February 29th, 2016, 06:41
White-out conditions weather add-on? :a1310:

Francois
February 29th, 2016, 06:49
And now ???? ( I see TWO now ) :dizzy:

Ferry_vO
February 29th, 2016, 07:00
Working now, and looking great! :encouragement:

Daube
February 29th, 2016, 07:25
Yes I see the picture as well.
But, is that a Waco ?

CodyValkyrie
February 29th, 2016, 07:32
Yes I see the picture as well.
But, is that a Waco ?
That most definitely is a Waco. I'd recognize that logo anywhere, even from a distance. Check the tail.

Daube
February 29th, 2016, 08:13
Ah yes, indeed I didn't pay attention to the logo. Can we get any info on the features of the plane ?
I'm concerned about the competition from the other model on the market. :concern:

Francois
February 29th, 2016, 08:21
Concerned ? Why ? Choice is a good thing, ain't it ? ;-)

AussieMan
February 29th, 2016, 14:10
The Alabeo model has been on the market for about 5 years now and is beginning to get rather dated. I have had it since its release and I am looking for a decent upgrade.

srgalahad
February 29th, 2016, 14:30
It is, indeed a Waco YMF-5 (1935) and the depicted aircraft (now with a smooth cowl) still exists.

Daube
February 29th, 2016, 14:50
The Alabeo model has been on the market for about 5 years now and is beginning to get rather dated. I have had it since its release and I am looking for a decent upgrade.

I don't remember for how long it has been on the market, but I don't believe it is anywhere near to "rather dated".
Of course, it's an Alabeo model, so the graphics are top notch and the flight model is good, but the systems are near to zero.

A new model getting to the market would have to provide something that beats the Alabeo model. I don't think anybody can surpass their graphics, so I'm guessing/hoping that new Waco will have some special systems (floats, gauges, features, engine management/damage/wear?) that would make it an interesting alternative. And I fully agree with Francois about the benefits of having a choice.

Francois
February 29th, 2016, 14:55
Well if you know FSAddon, we're not in the business of beating the A2A's and Alabeo's of this world. Rather we build very nice aircraft with a good set of variations at very reasonable pricing..... expect some 7 liveries and some fun 'specials' among them :-)

I'll get you more screenshots as soon as I get this Windows 10/NVidia problem solved on my PC :banghead:

Ian Warren
February 29th, 2016, 19:07
Looking Absolutely Brilliant :encouragement:.. that's a LAB .. anything Simon pops out is Supreme , those very special features , very much looking forward to this one :adoration: