PDA

View Full Version : Flt Sim for Windows 10

sbp
February 27th, 2016, 13:32
Howdy,

Since my FSX Gold does not work in W10, was wondering, is there any other flt sim's that do work with W10? Any help or suggestions would be very helpful......:banghead:

sbp

manfredc3
February 27th, 2016, 19:01
I don't know what the issue is with your FSX Gold, as all flight simulator programs (FSX-SE, Gold, Accelleration, P3D, X-Plane) work in Windows 10 just fine.

sbp
February 28th, 2016, 11:20
Thank you, Manfred. That narrows down my search for my problem with loading FSX. Disk #1 loads OK but Disk #2 loads about half way then fails to desk top. Will continue with quest for soluation.

Thanks for your input!......

txnetcop
May 2nd, 2016, 15:32
Thank you, Manfred. That narrows down my search for my problem with loading FSX. Disk #1 loads OK but Disk #2 loads about half way then fails to desk top. Will continue with quest for soluation.

Thanks for your input!......

I didn't have any problems loading Gold to Win 10 but it did not run any faster than 30fps and that periodically. So I put my money down on STEAM FSX and LOVE IT! Faster because of the way in which is compiled and so far all my scenery and aircraft have loaded just fine. If you decide to make the plunge let me know.
Ted