PDA

View Full Version : Rob Kauffman ?

Daveroo
February 25th, 2016, 21:52
Does anyone know what Rob Kauffman does for a living?..i know hes an American living in the UK...or is he an expat ?...dont know myself...but i ak as he spells his last name as i do..Dave kauffman Jr......kauffman is the connection that is....id like to search in a deep genealogy place and see if hes related as most Kauffmans are to my family,if anyone remembers or knows who Kieth Kauffman was/is ?......im related to him like 60+ ways back....like 60th cousins...lol. most..not all..UK Kauffmans are Coffman...and the original name is the German form Kaufmann ....we pronounce our name like Coff-man,like the UK folks....and the Kaufmann name is like K-ow-f-mann ...which is the german pronunciation,"my" people fled the persecution in Switzerland,where they had gone from Germany prior ,then they went back to Germany where the persecution continued ,they went to Holland then...only to flee to the new world Americas in 1706...where they were considered to be black dutch since most were not dutch at all.they were Quakers and Mennonites,the Amish split from the Mennonites later in the Americas i believe....my great grand dad was Mennonite,my great grandmother was Amish,in early 1900s they picked up and moved to Oregon,and the great grandmother literally rode on a rocking chair on the back bed of an old 1920 something pickup.she also refused to face forward....lol....but they turned Lebanon OR in to an amish community which is still active today....mostly my dads cousins...lol

what was my point.........................oh yes...anyone know what my possible relative does for a living?.......i've looked on google and wiki..but kinda vague