PDA

View Full Version : Dino's F-35 has the shakes...!?!

Timmy74
February 22nd, 2016, 00:44
Hello Gentlemen,

I have installed Dino's F-35 and when first loaded and or parked, it tends to have the shakes and a slight "Z" axis drift?!! I have un-installed and re-installed several times to rectify this issue but to no avail.

Is this normal?

Regards,
Tim...

Dino Cattaneo
February 22nd, 2016, 04:17
Good day Timmy

As highlighted in the product documentation, this is a known bug (and it is not dependant on the installation - as long as you have the green copyright message everything should be good to go).
It is due to a contact point/balance instability - all the solutions I have tried ended up being detrimental to flight behavior... hance, since the issue disappears when the aicraft is in motion, I preferred not to touch the static ground dynamics as everything else seemed good.

Note that this unfortunately applies to both the freeware (version 2.XX) and the payware versions (version 3.XX).

Sorry for that - I hope it does not spoil the fun too much.

Dino

Timmy74
February 22nd, 2016, 10:53
Good day Timmy

As highlighted in the product documentation, this is a known bug (and it is not dependant on the installation - as long as you have the green copyright message everything should be good to go).
It is due to a contact point/balance instability - all the solutions I have tried ended up being detrimental to flight behavior... hance, since the issue disappears when the aicraft is in motion, I preferred not to touch the static ground dynamics as everything else seemed good.

Note that this unfortunately applies to both the freeware (version 2.XX) and the payware versions (version 3.XX).

Sorry for that - I hope it does not spoil the fun too much.

Dino

Hello Dino,

Thank you so much for your reply. I must sincerely apologize for wasting your time. Due to the failure of my speed reading of the documentation for your F-35. I had clearly glossed over that part.

Please allow me to comment on what a fantastic product it is and that this small issue is tiny in the scheme of things.

Now I am off to clean the egg of my face...

Best regards,
Tim...

Dino Cattaneo
February 22nd, 2016, 23:06
No problem at all, and thanks for your kind words!
I am glad you enjoy the F-35 - I know that the shaking issue may be annoying at times (especially as I think it is a strange anomaly in the overall behavior of the aircraft which is quite)... but in the end I hope it is negligible.