PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Repaint Problem

Tom Burnside
February 21st, 2016, 15:41
Im having problems with some Tornado repaints tat are on Flightsim,.com. As you can see I have some blank textures. Am I doing anything wrong.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35310&stc=1

wombat666
February 21st, 2016, 21:17
Developer information would be useful, as in who made the aircraft and the repaints.
Always give as much information as you can.
:encouragement:

DaveWG
February 21st, 2016, 22:14
That's the JF model isn't Tom? You're right, there is a texture missing. I had that issue as well. You can copy it across from one of the other paints. I'm not at the PC at the moment, but when I get home tonight I'll look up which texture it is.

Tom Burnside
February 22nd, 2016, 02:32
That's the JF model isn't Tom? You're right, there is a texture missing. I had that issue as well. You can copy it across from one of the other paints. I'm not at the PC at the moment, but when I get home tonight I'll look up which texture it is.

Yes it is the JF model and the repaint is by Dale Ashcroft. Sorry Wombat always seem to make that mistake. :banghead:

DaleRFU
February 22nd, 2016, 07:44
I can't remember which texture sheet the pylon is from off the top of my head. The reason this happens is because when I originally released the repaints there was a pylon texture sheet in the common texture folder, however when an update was released that texture sheet was removed from the common texture folder hence having the problem you are having.

DaveWG
February 22nd, 2016, 09:11
It's "GR1_tex11_T.dds" Tom. Copy that from one of the default paints into your "texture" folder and you should be good to go.:encouragement:

Tom Burnside
February 22nd, 2016, 13:51
It's "GR1_tex11_T.dds" Tom. Copy that from one of the default paints into your "texture" folder and you should be good to go.:encouragement:

Will do thank you.

wombat666
February 23rd, 2016, 02:18
Yes it is the JF model and the repaint is by Dale Ashcroft. Sorry Wombat always seem to make that mistake. :banghead:

Don't be sorry mate, it's all part of the learning experience.:encouragement: