PDA

View Full Version : Freeware Native FSX AS F-4D Phantom II in the Library

expat
February 18th, 2016, 07:07
Now, the question is what vc could you merge with this age defying model?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?98995-ALPHA-F4D-FSX-P3D-native-zip

lazarus
February 18th, 2016, 08:45
You beat me! I got hung up on the ailerons on the B/J model. I have the cockpit model converted, that's does the job for me. What animation code did you use for the aileron sequence?

Essex
February 18th, 2016, 14:14

One thing you could do is merge the wings etc from the external model into the present vc.

Cirrus N210MS
February 18th, 2016, 14:22
the nose wheel steering is kind of being a pain it acts up during taxi and the rudder is being weird i need to play with the model some and see if i can fix it :biggrin-new: i am going to see what i can do with the other models later on

Daube
February 18th, 2016, 14:56

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?98995-ALPHA-F4D-FSX-P3D-native-zip

Another question would be: why use a real world picture instead of a screenshot showing the actual model ? ;)
For the initial question, I suppose one of the valid freeware choices for an alternative VC could be the Mistubishi T-2 from Tim Conrad.
And I believe Dino's F-14 VC wouldn't be a bad choice either :)

Cirrus N210MS
February 18th, 2016, 15:08
Another question would be: why use a real world picture instead of a screenshot showing the actual model ? ;)
For the initial question, I suppose one of the valid freeware choices for an alternative VC could be the Mistubishi T-2 from Tim Conrad.
And I believe Dino's F-14 VC wouldn't be a bad choice either :)

last time i try to use a Screen shot the uploader didnt like it

familton
February 18th, 2016, 18:29
It's a nice model. The VC is terrible. There are multiple FS98 gauges which won't run in FSX (I swapped or deleted them). The throttle is FS98 which I swapped. There are no thumbnails at all. Thanks for a good model. Bob.

Hooky722
February 20th, 2016, 04:13
Phantasitic model glad to see it in fsx where it belongs but has anyone noticed an issue with the seats and cockpit interior being invisible when the canopy's shut and visible when its open.