PDA

View Full Version : A1R Piel Emeraude Repaints ...

Fireball6
February 15th, 2016, 12:58
Start working with A1R Piel Emeraude - Repainting. It is a very nice Plane for "Fun-Flying", unfortunately it comes without a paintkit - only a simple white Paint to work with. As you can see on the pictures below, i have "reworked" the cockpit a little bit. Add a new one with grey colors of the interior and also give it a new grip.

:wavey: Dirk

huub vink
February 15th, 2016, 22:38
Nice work Dirk! The model is not really my cup of tea, but your repaint work definitely looks very sharp.

Cheers,
Huub

SpaceWeevil
February 16th, 2016, 04:13
It must be my age, but quirky little GA aircraft are very much my cuppa tea these days, and this is one of the nicest I've struck recently. These paints look great, very nice work :)

Roger
February 16th, 2016, 04:16
It must be my age, but quirky little GA aircraft are very much my cuppa tea these days, and this is one of the nicest I've struck recently. These paints look great, very nice work :)

I find I'm flying more ga too these days and I have the Emeraude and look forward to these repaints.

Fireball6
February 16th, 2016, 07:49
Thanks for your kind words gents - yes it is very nice ga indeed. I love to fly her over FTX EU Scotland. My favorite Airport is EGGO Oban Airport (from Sim720) - meet the famous Hamish Mitchell and his amphibious Cessna 172 "G-DRAM" there last year. But back to the topic, the green and white paint is based on a original paint that comes with the package, the second one is a wip-shot. Also the glass-textures and the Pilot-textures are reworked. I post here when they will be ready to go out.

Kind regards

Dirk

Fireball6
February 16th, 2016, 14:34
She is crying for a french registration - or is'nt she ? :)

Fireball6
February 17th, 2016, 08:50
First two paints (G-AYBZ and F-PEME) are ready to go out - if you want to try them, please send me a pm here :smile:

Fireball6
February 18th, 2016, 12:46
Two more ....:fat: