PDA

View Full Version : Please Donate now!

Roger
January 24th, 2016, 13:00
As my new sig picture says we're just under 3/4 of our required goal. If we don't get the full amount by mid February we'll have to lose "sim-outhouse.net" and possibly some services from our .com site. Losing soh.net means losing our on-line multi-player server and our alternative forums when our .com site requires updating or maintenance.

We believe we need both sites to continue and if you do too, please if you haven't already, donate now.

BrittMac
January 24th, 2016, 18:38
Tell you what. On the repaint thread I made, I offered to add a couple bucks for the repaints that were being done.
How about I throw another couple bucks on the drive. I did it once already. I am doing it now. And I have a Cherokee 180 and a Bonanza F33 waiting for paint (and thanks to the guys that are helping out with the Cherokee!). Both of those will add to the coffers.

Help me help SOH a little bit more.

Cees Donker
January 24th, 2016, 21:37
At the time of this post I see 8 paying members of the 24 that are visiting. (That means that sixteen people are taking for granted that other people pay for them, just at this moment..... )

:engel016:

Cees

Bone
January 25th, 2016, 07:36
I donated, but I guess our names don't turn red anymore...anyway, good luck.

Edit: that's interesting, when I use a mobile app to view, the names are blue, when viewing the full site, names turn red.

Roger
January 25th, 2016, 09:08
I donated, but I guess our names don't turn red anymore...anyway, good luck.

Edit: that's interesting, when I use a mobile app to view, the names are blue, when viewing the full site, names turn red.

Yep it's red:wavey:

tankerguy72
January 25th, 2016, 10:41
Donated again. This place is a daily visit for me and appreciate what we have here

CP1207
January 25th, 2016, 10:53
I donated again and took advantage of Ickie's Donate Challenge.
This money came from my Vodka account, but well worth it.
I'd give more but still getting used to this fixed income concept and I've got gun club dues and groceries to figure out yet.:untroubled:

Cees Donker
January 30th, 2016, 02:05
At this moment: 16 members,4 paying, that 25% of the visitors that has paid. Come on guys!

Cees

DaveB
January 30th, 2016, 02:14
I donated again yesterday. Couldn't match Ickies $50 I'm afraid but every little helps as they say;)

ATB
DaveB:)

Blackbird686
January 30th, 2016, 05:35
Just 5% left......

BB686:US-flag:

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
January 30th, 2016, 06:01
Done , I am sure you boys will put it to good use !

Best CJ

jankees
January 30th, 2016, 07:13
donated a second round, making it a nice century. Come on guys, we can do this!

doublecool
January 30th, 2016, 08:07
Done added to my Done and Done...:applause::applause::applause:

LETS GO SIM Outhouse :ernaehrung004:

Roger
January 30th, 2016, 09:16
You guys are fantastic!! Just 4% ($430) and we are there:applause:

N2056
January 30th, 2016, 16:26
Even though all I have done for the last few years is read the forums I still kicked in my annual contribution. :encouragement:

DaveSHQ
January 30th, 2016, 18:44
At the time of this post I see 8 paying members of the 24 that are visiting. (That means that sixteen people are taking for granted that other people pay for them, just at this moment..... )

:engel016:

Cees

Not cool dude. Oh and it's called Anonymous that's why not everyone is in red ;)

Cees Donker
January 30th, 2016, 20:58
Not cool dude. Oh and it's called Anonymous that's why not everyone is in red ;)

What's not cool about facts? And I think you got the mechanism of the forum wrong: blue is AFAIK a not donating member.......

Cees

DaveSHQ
January 30th, 2016, 22:26
My bank account begs to differ but Ok ;)

Cees Donker
January 30th, 2016, 23:20
My bank account begs to differ but Ok ;)

That can be, you van donate anonymous. But the vast majority of people in blue havn't. If these people would contribute as much as the price of a lunch, we wouldn't have this discussion.

Cees

huub vink
January 31st, 2016, 00:51
Only 56 anonymous donations were made. The majority of these donations were done by persons who already made a visible donation, so who's name was already in red. Anonymous means the name of the sponsor and the amount will not made visible. However Paypal doesn't work anonymous.

Just to put that straight,
Huub

stovall
January 31st, 2016, 05:52
A big thanks to everyone for your support. Looks like we made it on the last day of January. Fantastic!!!!