PDA

View Full Version : I made a little boo-boo...

Rami
January 23rd, 2016, 17:11
Hey guys,

I made a little slip-up in the library tonight. I found an old folder with a lot of stuff that I've been sorting through, and have been quietly uploading files (mostly for FS9 and elsewhere) for most of the afternoon. However, I also found updates for some of the Donationware crates, including the Malcom Hood Mustang.

The only trouble is, these aircraft now in the Donationware library have mostly had their passwords removed. Could someone kindly please either attacked the non-passworded Malcom Hood Mustang or provide the password for the aircraft so I can correct this?

Thanks,

dvslats
January 23rd, 2016, 19:28
FDG p51b Pword= Fm5KrV :very_drunk:

Rami
January 24th, 2016, 01:20
FDG p51b Pword= Fm5KrV :very_drunk:

Dave,

Sorry, that's the "Standard" P-51b Mustang. I need the password for the Malcom Hood Mustang, which is 7 characters, if I recall correctly.

dvslats
January 24th, 2016, 02:03
Ok Rami, sent it via e-mail. It went to the comcast account. :distracted:

Rami
January 24th, 2016, 02:10
David,

Awesome, and thank you! The fixes include a model and panel update, as well as options for FDG and DBolt weapons. They will now be in the same package with the auto-installer. :encouragement:

I've also found model updates, gun fixes, and other items for the Donationware B-17, F4F Wildcats, and the P-51 Malcom Hood Mustang, as well as FS9 models.

dvslats
January 24th, 2016, 02:35
David,

Awesome, and thank you! The fixes include a model and panel update, as well as options for FDG and DBolt weapons. They will now be in the same package with the auto-installer. :encouragement:

I've also found model updates, gun fixes, and other items for the Donationware B-17, F4F Wildcats, and the P-51 Malcom Hood Mustang, as well as FS9 models.

Cool Beans! I'll have to D/L them all to get all of the updates. It's good to have them organized this way. I myself am not a very organized person. :tongue-new:

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
January 27th, 2016, 16:49
Rami, I downloaded the fdg2 p-51b malcolm hood, made the changes to name and nada, the visual model is not there.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
January 27th, 2016, 16:54
Could you do something about that?

Rami
January 28th, 2016, 00:54
Rami, I downloaded the fdg2 p-51b malcolm hood, made the changes to name and nada, the visual model is not there.

?? :dizzy:

Got a picture?

Rami
January 28th, 2016, 01:26
Boeing,

I found it and corrected the packages again. The Model fix was actually for FS9, along with the aircraft.cfg entry. The panel.cfg fix was the only update for CFS2. Thanks for letting me know.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
January 28th, 2016, 04:25
You're welcome, rami.