PDA

View Full Version : WSSimulations

falcon409
January 16th, 2016, 05:48
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I'm wondering if anyone is awake down there. . . ever. I requested an updated download link for their SportCruiser 3 days ago and haven't heard from them. I wish all companies would simply make their links open ended instead of putting a time limit on when you can download. To say you have 10 downloads available and then put the time to expire at 10 days is just dumb.

ToniJH
January 16th, 2016, 06:14
Well i have their Meridian, Seminole, Sportcruiser and Katana. You have to login and "purchase" the download link and you get that immediately into your purchase list, it really dont cost anything that is only the way to get, the updates are free not cost anything.

I got all updates from there, no problems

falcon409
January 16th, 2016, 06:31
I don't see any option to purchase a download link on their site. The only option I see anywhere within my account (or anywhere on their site) is a "reorder" which is basically making you buy the airplane all over again.....which I'm not doing.

ToniJH
January 16th, 2016, 07:14
Ok, some of their planes i have purchased from FSPilotshop, SportCruiser. I hope they answer your request soon as possible.

falcon409
January 17th, 2016, 05:49
They have not. I realize this company is in Argentina, but it also points up one reason at least for not purchasing a product through a developers own site store. . . .if they have no support or no desire to support then you're left hanging if something like this comes up. If I had purchased through a reputable store like Sim-market or FSPilot Shop I would have had the download and been flying by now.

jandmbear
January 17th, 2016, 07:54
I guess they'd rather go out of business, than BE a business. Don't take care of your customers.....you end up without any. If they never end up getting back with you, I would make sure everyone knows not to do business with them.

falcon409
January 17th, 2016, 10:56
I guess they'd rather go out of business, than BE a business. Don't take care of your customers.....you end up without any. If they never end up getting back with you, I would make sure everyone knows not to do business with them.
Well, I've all but given up. Certainly part of the blame is mine for not keeping the original safe on a DVD somewhere, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get a redownload. Quit putting time limits on downloads (that's not going to somehow keep us from losing the original). Most sites now allow unlimited downloads. . .you simply log into your account and go to that item and download. Pretty simple. :banghead:

ToniJH
January 17th, 2016, 22:26
It's not so long time a go when they released updated version of Diamond, i think at least month ago. So i don't think they are "out of business".

jandmbear
January 18th, 2016, 21:45
.......So i don't think they are "out of business".

That's where they are headed with service like this.

falcon409
January 18th, 2016, 21:56
Finally got a short apology and a download link. I will definitely burn this one to a DVD.