PDA

View Full Version : Editing Quick Combat

Steven KLein
January 13th, 2016, 13:43
Cannot edit or add aircraft to QUICKCOM. After entering the aircraft with notepad as per the other entries, I get ACCESS IS DENIED when I try to save the file. Also the JSQCE Editor doesn't work either on CFS2. Any assistance is appreciated.

Allen
January 13th, 2016, 14:11
JoneSoft CFS Quick Combat Editor dose work on CFS2 I have it. Your fighting your Windows 7, 8 or 10 again. As I told you in the TR_A20G Skins thread you made.

Go to your User Account Control and set it to the lowest/off. If you don't know how you sould be able to search for on bing/google. If that dosen't work. Take CFS2 out of the default install directory as I said to do in the TR_A20G Skins thread. This should fix things for sure with Win 7 and 8. Little is know about Win 10 and CFS2.

Rami
January 13th, 2016, 14:13
Cannot edit or add aircraft to QUICKCOM. After entering the aircraft with notepad as per the other entries, I get ACCESS IS DENIED when I try to save the file. Also the JSQCE Editor doesn't work either on CFS2. Any assistance is appreciated.

Steven Klein,

It would help if you went into the Control Panel, went into User Accounts, turned off the User Account Control (UAC) feature, and reset your computer. UAC is Windows' version of the nagging wife on steroids.

Once you do that, you will be able to edit and save those files which Windows treats as system files.

Allen
January 14th, 2016, 21:16
Any luck Steven Klein?