PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster - T.Flight Hotas X throttle fix....?

Timmy74
January 8th, 2016, 13:59
Hello Gentlemen,

I was wondering if anyone out there has been able to remove or remodel the "center" click position on their Thrustmaster Hotas X throttle controller. Sorry but it just drives me crazy when trying to do smooth throttle movements to just have the thing "click" half way along its travel...

Its doing my head in:dizzy: So before I pull thing apart.... I thought I would see if anyone else has the same issue and if there is a fix?

Kind regards,
Tim.

spokes2112
January 9th, 2016, 02:38
I have the same stick and that too is bothersome for me. It's a very nice lower cost unit and does wonders when teamed with FSUIPC button programming. I'm not ready to pull it apart for the fix but if you perform the surgery plz let me know on the difficulty. Thanx.

Timmy74
January 10th, 2016, 21:22
I have the same stick and that too is bothersome for me. It's a very nice lower cost unit and does wonders when teamed with FSUIPC button programming. I'm not ready to pull it apart for the fix but if you perform the surgery plz let me know on the difficulty. Thanx.

Hello spokes2112,

If I had known that this "center click" was on the throttle I would never have bought it!?! God knows what is is for!?! Very annoying!

Anyhow, I think I will pull her apart this weekend and I'll let you know how it turns out....:rocket:

Stay tuned...
Tim.