PDA

View Full Version : I have come up with an idea

bobhegf
October 7th, 2008, 09:22
Wouldn`t be great if with all the scenery and missions tell the story of severial pilots as they go through flight training into combat and follow them through out the war.It is just an idea.Would like to get your take on it.:d

bearcat241
October 7th, 2008, 12:01
Sounds good. I guess for me the appeal would be measured by how many assorted addons i had to install just to tell one guy's story. :d

wolfi
October 7th, 2008, 13:29
thatīs exact that what I like, a campaign that start somewhere before the war with flight training and goes to the end of war with at last the flight home. Iīve started to make a campaign some yearīs ago from both site US (navy) and Japanese (navy) so the idear was to fly all the missionīs from both sites. Unfortunatly the campaign is gone during a hardrive crash, more than 120 missionīs are gone :isadizzy:, -but thatīs a few yearīs ago.
I like to see that this idear is comming up here in the forum.

wolfi

Hern07
October 7th, 2008, 14:12
I would like to see a German pilot start off with something like JG132 and then go on to the Kondor Legion. Since the Luftwaffe often transferred pilots from one Gruppe to another, he could realistic see service in every European/African campaign. He would have been in for the long haul.

bobhegf
October 7th, 2008, 15:35
Well I have it started for the US Navy and Marines. For those that want to go through the pilot training course get the Pilot Training Course Fix here at the SOH in the missions section.:d

Talon
October 7th, 2008, 15:54
I see you're blowing your own horn trying to up your downloads again Bob.:costumes:

Talon

bobhegf
October 7th, 2008, 18:35
I am trying just as hard as I can lol.:costumes: Really I have had the idea along time ago to do for myself.We have alot of missions and I had thought about putting them all togeather and let it move through the FOX4 missions.It would be something each person could put togeather for himself or we as a group could do.:d

Corsair Freak
October 7th, 2008, 19:03
How about from flight training, through WWII, and then through Korea.

You could always have the pilot finish WWII flying an F4U-1D in fighter-bomber or Kamikaze intercept missions and then when Korea rolls around you can provide CAS. :d

No jets though, or I boycott your campaign. :costumes:

bobhegf
October 7th, 2008, 20:53
That is what I had in mind flying the A4D.We will have to have some jet missions flying the F9F.:d

Corsair Freak
October 7th, 2008, 20:57
Oh fine. :d

Rami
October 8th, 2008, 03:40
I would like to see a German pilot start off with something like JG132 and then go on to the Kondor Legion. Since the Luftwaffe often transferred pilots from one Gruppe to another, he could realistic see service in every European/African campaign. He would have been in for the long haul.

I think Achim may have been working on something like this, I'll give him a holler. :d

bobhegf
October 8th, 2008, 04:05
Rami that sounds great,thanks.:d

miamieagle
October 8th, 2008, 05:08
Its sounds great to me. Maybe we could do one for all sides. One for the Americans and the British and another one for the Germans and Japanese.Yes, I would appreciate it a lot.:jump:

bobhegf
October 8th, 2008, 08:06
I was thinking the samething. Someone could get info on German and IJA and IJN pilot training along with the planes they used.:d