PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Bugatti adventure planes in FSX

thunder100
January 2nd, 2016, 01:20
Hi

Usually I am in good control of FSX ( in fact I am even beta tester for many things) and I even fly many CFS2 planes (edited ) in FSX

But Lionheart Bugatti Planes ( P-100,P-110 ) resist to show properly in FSX ( not so the P.200 )

Once in they change the order of thumbnails ( although they have a thumbnail they "steal" the one from next plane in my case a Bücker ) and all thumbnails are then in disorder

I have tweaked aircraft.cfg,even the air files and edited the mdl file to Fs90

Any idea how to repair that ?

Thanks for help

Roland

huub vink
January 2nd, 2016, 10:43
Racing fever? :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: I wish I knew the answer Roland, but this is one of the reasons why I still have 2 FS2004 installs.......

Cheers,
Huub

thunder100
January 2nd, 2016, 12:17
Ys your repaint the sweet 17 and the gratful red on the Caudron C.460 have sparked a try on the Bugatti

At least Ihave now 3 of them working-->no idea what triggers the problem

Now I need to get rid of the VC opaq square once lights are on

Thanks again

Roland

erican2
January 2nd, 2016, 13:39
I tried this package with Fsx and the aircraft displayed and flew ok but the panel was only 2/3 of the screen. The thumbnail descrepancies happen sometimes when an aircraft doesn't have thumbnails for each texture folder fs9 to fsx portovers just create some thumbnails and put them in your texture folders and the other aircraft should come back into their original order on the aircraft selection page.