PDA

View Full Version : To A Speedy Recovery Devildog73

dvslats
January 1st, 2016, 06:37
With Devildog73 being part of our CFS2 family I would like to wish him a speedy recovery. :friendly_wink:

We're not a large group, but I think of us all here as being (US slang) tight.

So get back in the air soon DD73!

UncleTgt
January 1st, 2016, 06:46
Amen to that - take it easy DD, it's not a race ...:sheep:

Rami
January 1st, 2016, 06:46
Dave,

I know Lee (Devildog73) is still posting on Facebook, so I will make sure he sees this thread. Thanks for your kindness and concern! :very_drunk:

The B24 Guy
January 1st, 2016, 07:06
Take it easy and get well soon Devildog73.

Regards,
B24Guy

Shadow Wolf 07
January 1st, 2016, 07:31
Get well and back in the air soon Devildog73!

bearcat241
January 1st, 2016, 08:05
Wishing you all the best DD :triumphant:

No Dice
January 1st, 2016, 08:21
Sorry to hear you are ill, get well soon,

Dave

Daveroo
January 1st, 2016, 08:30
best wishes DD,Dave

MaskRider
January 1st, 2016, 12:26
Hang tough DD,

Hope to see you back in the saddle soon!

Chris

ColoKent
January 1st, 2016, 13:08
Devil Dog--

Get well soon!!!

Kent

highpockets
January 1st, 2016, 13:19
DD. Get well soon. Mind the doc!:encouragement:
Loved the photo of the PBJ posted by dvslats. Seen that baby fly numerous times over the years!

Captain Kurt
January 1st, 2016, 16:21
Get well buddy. We're used to seeing you around here, so get back soon as you can.

Devildog73
January 2nd, 2016, 04:04
Dave,

I know Lee (Devildog73) is still posting on Facebook, so I will make sure he sees this thread. Thanks for your kindness and concern! :very_drunk:

Rami and outhouse,

Jodi and I have only one facebook page, so you are seeing her, not me on there.
This is the first day I have been on a computer since my hospitalization.

DD73

Devildog73
January 2nd, 2016, 04:18
Thanks guys for all of the well-wishes.

I know that prayer works and the Holy Spirit is a great comforter.

My cardiologist wants me to walk 3-4 times a day for 5 minutes for next week.

Then work it up by a minute each week per session until I am at 3 X 15 minute walks per day.

Then, work up to two 30-45 minute walks a day and maintain that level of exercise.

That regiment will help me self-regulate my computer time.
I am committed to sitting for no more than 45 minutes per session with a nice walk in between.

To my European friends; keep your fresh fruits and veggies cousine with your walks. Please avoid all of the American fast food chains which are now almost everywhere in Europe. That American fast food of hamburgers and french-fries is a slow poison in your arteries. It will slowly build up until it strangles your heart muscle.

To my American friends; change what you eat and how much time you spend sitting. I am a child of the 60s and 70s raised on sausage and pepperoni pizza and burgers and chips. My military workout routines merely kept the effects at bay while I was working out everyday for over 30 minutes a day. Once I retired, my workout schedule suffered and the cholesterol finally took my arteries down to only 5% blood flow to my heart.

Live long and prosper...

bearcat241
January 2nd, 2016, 07:15
Lots of garlic and a steady regimen of fish oil with Omega 3-6-9...documented cholesterol killers :encouragement:

miamieagle
January 2nd, 2016, 16:03
Get well soon:applause:

kelticheart
January 8th, 2016, 02:45
Lee,

I am sorry I missed the announcement you were ill. My company was closed during Christmas Holidays and my Net home connection doesn't work anymore.

I seem to understand you had some sort of serious heart ailment. I really hope you will recover fast and get back to normal life as soon as possible. For as much as "normal" life can be after such problems start developing, I think the best cure is not giving in and fight back the condition.

Best wishes for a full recovery Lee! :encouragement:

KH