View Full Version : Orbx - Friday Harbour Airport Released for FSX/P3d 1,2,3

papab
December 14th, 2015, 13:26
Get it here at a reduced price:
http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=3599

Rick

gray eagle
December 14th, 2015, 13:51
Too bad it needs PNW. I lost my PNW dvd and am trying to get replacement from flightsim store. I got my PNW from PC Aviator but their customer support said they don't carry any more of the DVD's.
I have the receipt (which I provided Flightsim store) and sent them an email hoping they will be able to either mail replacement DVD or a D/L link, I dunno 4 GIGS is a lot to D/L. I am still waiting on a response from them.

Roger
December 14th, 2015, 15:38
Been waiting for this since I saw that ORBX would release it after 3 months on Steam.:applause:

dvj
December 15th, 2015, 07:46
Took a while yesterday to download, but finally up an running. Typical Orbx quality. Nice to finally have this offering for the San Juan's. Frame heavy, already had several out of memory errors. Adjusting graphics and resolutions as needed.

- d

limjack
December 15th, 2015, 08:42
Thanks Rick for the reminder that it is Reduced! Went ahead and got this along with a few other area I've had on my list.

Jim

ryanbatc
December 15th, 2015, 18:40
Took a while yesterday to download, but finally up an running. Typical Orbx quality. Nice to finally have this offering for the San Juan's. Frame heavy, already had several out of memory errors. Adjusting graphics and resolutions as needed.

- d

On P3D v3 or another platform?

dvj
December 15th, 2015, 20:49
On P3D v3 or another platform?

FSX. I've disabled bloom and all traffic. Working better so far.

TeiscoDelRay
December 16th, 2015, 02:44
Has anyone tried this without having the required NA Blue Pacific Northwest installed? I don't think the Steam version required it.

dvj
December 18th, 2015, 12:32
Folks might want to wait a bit on this one for FSX. There seems to be a problem in FSX with out of memory errors cropping up on a number of users systems, including mine. Orbx team is looking at it. I'm sure they will sort it out.

j