PDA

View Full Version : Yamato and Ten go

dasuto247
December 3rd, 2015, 20:01
Currenlty devloping a series of late war missions in April 1945, a time period I really have not touched in CFS 2 but want to. Obviously need to do the Yamato's final battle.Problem am having in testing is the two Yamamoto's have found are sniper like with AA (one is JMK Yamato, with the replaced dp) and HIJMS Yamato included in matsukas updated ship pack.I think the OH avenger(based on stock) is the more the problem as its always not been durable enough.Catches fire in wings easy and wings get blown off too easy. Im not sure how to fix this.Also still having trouble with Wolf Helldiver making 3 or 4 dry runs before making, if even do their attack. Anyway to get them dive bomb like the OH SBD? They are pretty much perfect.Some big issues holding up devof these missions.

Shadow Wolf 07
December 4th, 2015, 04:52
Use Pen32Win's alternate JMK_Yamato1944.dp from his AF_Ship_Upgrade_II package. This dp tones down the AA a bit to make an attack surviveable. It is also used in my Operation Ten-Go mini-campaign - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=6442 . It is a dynamic mini campaign encompassing four waves of the attack on Adm Ito's Ten-Go Force by Task Force 58 on April 7, 1945. You will find yourself flying either a fighter, dive bomber or a torpedo plane. I plan to re-do this using Wolfi's SB2C and his TBF Avenger (when it is released).

Maxstuka
December 4th, 2015, 22:11
I repaint the yamato like kongo and nagato