PDA

View Full Version : Miami

PRB
November 22nd, 2015, 14:53
That was a pretty cool send off for Jeff Gordon today. How about Mario Andretti, Lewis Hamilton, Max Papis, and James Hinchcliffe in attendance? That's good stuff.

Panther_99FS
November 22nd, 2015, 15:17
I didn't see all of it but what I saw (Gordon tribute) was very nice!

stansdds
November 22nd, 2015, 16:38
It was a great day all around. Saluting Jeff Gordon for 24 years of cup series racing and starting every race for the past 24 years and spending his entire NASCAR career with Hendrick Motorsports. Then a great race and the win by Kyle Busch, who had never before won at Homestead and this is his first championship trophy. All after missing the first 11 races of this season due to a broken leg and ankle. Kyle Busch was not expected to be at all competitive this year, yet he fought and dug and did not give up. The result, a championship trophy. We'll see what next year brings and I think we should keep a close eye on Kyle Larson. That kid has some talent!

Panther_99FS
November 22nd, 2015, 17:32
It was a great day all around. Saluting Jeff Gordon for 24 years of cup series racing and starting every race for the past 24 years and spending his entire NASCAR career with Hendrick Motorsports. Then a great race and the win by Kyle Busch, who had never before won at Homestead and this is his first championship trophy. All after missing the first 11 races of this season due to a broken leg and ankle. Kyle Busch was not expected to be at all competitive this year, yet he fought and dug and did not give up. The result, a championship trophy. We'll see what next year brings

Pretty much sums it up! - Let me add that it's great to see KB finally get the monkey off is back in arguably his toughest season ever!
The fact that Jeff Gordon started every race in his career speaks in and of itself!
Oh, and how about KB's crew chief - his first season & he's a Sprint Cup champion!

Terry
November 23rd, 2015, 04:25
Pretty much sums it up! - Let me add that it's great to see KB finally get the monkey off is back in arguably his toughest season ever!
The fact that Jeff Gordon started every race in his career speaks in and of itself!
Oh, and how about KB's crew chief - his first season & he's a Sprint Cup champion!

Without the Karl Marx rules Harvick won and KB finished 20th.

b52bob
November 23rd, 2015, 06:02
Been following Jeff since Thursday Night Thunder days and always appreciated him as a driver. Sad to see him not go out with a last win. Not a big KB fan but congrats to him anyway. A difficult season turned around by great talent.

Panther_99FS
November 23rd, 2015, 15:36
Without the Karl Marx rules Harvick won and KB finished 20th.

LoL!
Speaking of rules, I'm looking forward to that low-grip/Darlington package being the standard for 2016!

Back on topic - Yep, Kyle has silenced the critics who said he couldn't win a Championship & score one for Toyota too!