PDA

View Full Version : PRO Edition Dash 8 Q400 will be released 11/18/15

papab
November 17th, 2015, 08:12
Got an email from Just Flight about the release tomorrow (11/18/15) and a voucher to upgrade to the PRO
This is from the Majestic Forum:

Well the Boss has made it official - that after 5 years of the Q400 PRO being in development, we plan on releasing this long awaited BEAST on the 18th of November (PROVIDING that there are not any last minute hang-ups).
For most, the only thing that you guys are awaiting is the Shared Cockpit functionality - so be sure to get up to speed on being proficient and able to properly handle the aircraft so that your CA or FO is not doing all the work by themselves.

Some of the other features to be expected are :
1. ASN weather radar integration
2. Service based failures
3. System Panel functions allowing the failures of the Electrical and hydraulic systems
4. HUD/HGS system integration
5. Autopilot Touch Control Steering
6. Alternate Gear Extension
7. 2D Panels
8. Panel State Options
9. Flight Control Optimization
10. Working Circuit Breaker Simulation
11. FMS ETP/PNR Functionality

We the Majestic Software Team (Oleksiy, Dimitri, Nicolai and Simeon) would like to thank all of our supporters - for without you all this venture would not have been possible.

StormILM
November 17th, 2015, 11:32
I know this model is top notch and not to knock the Dev/Publisher but at almost $80? I will have to put off buying that for a while or until it goes on sale (however long that may be). I have several good turboprops to play with until then.

ce_zeta
November 17th, 2015, 11:42
I know this model is top notch and not to knock the Dev/Publisher but at almost $80? I will have to put off buying that for a while or until it goes on sale (however long that may be). I have several good turboprops to play with until then.
You can buy the normal version at 49.95$.

ryanbatc
November 17th, 2015, 14:38

This is why I quit buying anything from PMDG... Their products are nice but waay out of my price range.

I'd like to get the Q400 Pro (my friend and I want to do shared cockpit etc) but 80 bucks? Yikes... maybe if I work some overtime hehe.