PDA

View Full Version : L18 Lodestar base model download.

Eagle eye
November 15th, 2015, 14:16
Hope someone can help a newbie. I saw these new skins for the L18 Lodestar such as TWA, PanAm & Western. However I need the base model download. I note a 1.2 version is listed but which also requires an earlier version to upgrade. Its a bit confusing to my aging brain. Can anyone direct me to the base model download for FSX please?

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2015, 15:38
Hope someone can help a newbie. I saw these new skins for the L18 Lodestar such as TWA, PanAm & Western. However I need the base model download. I note a 1.2 version is listed but which also requires an earlier version to upgrade. Its a bit confusing to my aging brain. Can anyone direct me to the base model download for FSX please?

FSX Version: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=96038

FS9 Version: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=96035

Eagle eye
November 15th, 2015, 17:08
Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. I note the download is version 1 so this is all I need to add those textures I previously mentioned? What is the purpose of version 1.2? If it is to just add more liveries then I don't need it. Thanks again, aircraft looks great, looking forward to flying it.

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2015, 17:31
Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. I note the download is version 1 so this is all I need to add those textures I previously mentioned? What is the purpose of version 1.2? If it is to just add more liveries then I don't need it. Thanks again, aircraft looks great, looking forward to flying it.

This is not v1.0. Look closely at the download page. It includes all updates and fixes from prior releases.

** Full Replacement for all previous Releases **

Eagle eye
November 15th, 2015, 18:01
Whoops not paying attention, thanks. I have installed it and the new skins and all works fine. Lovely model and one take-off under my belt already. Cheers:adoration: