PDA

View Full Version : As Stated In Newshawks: Vive La France

Devildog73
November 13th, 2015, 14:00
My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with all of our friends and allies in France.

:unitedstates: :france:

Blood_Hawk23
November 13th, 2015, 14:53
What did I miss?

K I'm up to date. Wow.

Rami
November 13th, 2015, 17:02
Devildog73,

Thank you. This madness has to stop.

No Dice
November 13th, 2015, 17:46
John, see here

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?97264-My-Heart-and-Deep-Felt-Prayers-to-Our-Friends-in-France

Blood_Hawk23
November 13th, 2015, 20:05
Yea, I saw.

After I read DD's post I jumped to the local news then to Fox and the BBC. I makes me worry a bit about our large cities. Even up here. We have our share of Immigrants/refugees from those regions. You never know these days.

Its the families of the victims that will really be hit with the worst of it. Like I said before, my prayers are with them.

Devildog73
November 14th, 2015, 04:27
I am going to walk a thin line here, folks.

This war, today, is not symmetrical in the fashion of our favorite Combat Flight Simulator 2, and wars of the past, hegemon against hegemon, country against country, state against state.

This one is not going to be fought and won by armies of and for nations or national interests.

This one, unfortunately for all of us in the civilized world, whose nations have fought in the skies over Europe and Asia in past conflicts, is going to be fought on the ground in our cities around the world by those with an ideology so foreign to most of us, that it is difficult, if not impossible, to understand.

This one is against extreme evil. An evil so vile it makes the evilness of Nazis, Marxists, and Imperialists pale in comparison. Enemies of the 1940s have become allies today.

We need to join together and commit our vast financial and technical resources to fighting the ideology of extremism, (and a few well placed MOABs,) and become ever more vigilant than at any time in the past.

This war is far from over because we have governments and people who lack the intestinal fortitude to do what is actually necessary to defeat both the ideology and the actions of the reprehensible evil that confronts us all.

(Stepping down off of my soapbox)

Vive la France, Vive le USA, Vive liberte!

Rami
November 14th, 2015, 04:54
Devildog73,

As I said to you privately, there is a time and a place for tolerance and understanding. That time has now passed. This, as you said, must be a multi-national effort to put them out of business. Cut off their funds, and hit every stronghold. Make it impossible for them to breathe. This madness has to stop. :censored:

bearcat241
November 14th, 2015, 05:28
In any given public place, our threats can be standing undetected right next to us and strike without warning. I'm afraid that even the mighty MOAB's are rendered ineffective in this war that reaches into our grocery stores, entertainment venues, restaurants and workplaces. We can deploy asymmetrical tactics and resources forever in the fight against such, but what carnal weapon(s) can actually defeat this kind of spiritual ideology? This is the nagging dilemma that confronts the governments and people who seem to lack the intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary to defeat the ideology and the actions.

The carnal approach only leaves two options: raise the stakes and declare a global police state and surely offend all freedom loving peoples or allow this thing to descend into a neighbor against neighbor anarchy as the extremist continue to blend into the gen pop of the West and threaten the average citizen. A global police state would allow the powers unrestricted capability to go after the hubs, networks and financial resources of the bad guys - the many heads of the dragon - but there will be a lot of collateral damage and unpleasant consequences in the gen pop of the world as well as the financial markets. Any heavy handed effort will surely lead to apocalyptic results because once you go down this road, you cannot control the outcome -- too many unknown variables. This is where the enemy wants us to go.

misson
November 14th, 2015, 08:55
To my understanding, the apocalypse began long ago. I believe that this will not much left. These terrorists have caused much horror. A few days ago, ISIS killed more than 300 Syrian children, only because they knew nothing of the Koran. Jesus Christ!!

The world political scene is very complicated. Many speak of a third world war.

Probably not survive the end of the Apocalypse. I am also guilty of selfish society in which I live.

Am very sorry of everything that is happening in this world.

I have a clear view of the various causes that bring us these consequences but do not want to get into politics.
All the inhabitants of the planet have a certain responsibility to change that.

I want the messenger and son, arrived soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtK-QCiD-FE

Devildog73
November 14th, 2015, 10:32
Gentlemen,

I am going to speak directly to Americans this time, instead of the international comment I made in Newshawks.

I am a CCW permit holder.

There are others like me in the USA.

If only 1 % of a venue like the Eagle's concert were CCW permit holders in like venue here in the USA, 10 out of 1000, the outcome would have been much different and the assailants would have gone to meet their god a lot sooner than they did.

I am recommending, as a police firearms and unarmed self-defense instructor since 1978, that all LEGALLY able American citizens obtain the proper training and ethical, moral, and legal instructions to legally acquire a CCW, not out of paranoia, but out of vigilance.

At the same time the terrorists were murdering innocents in Paris, the first plane load of "Syrian refugees" landed in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Our current government "leaders" want tens of thousands of these "refugees" admitted into all parts of the USA, even though over 70% of them are single males 18-35 years of age without any passports or other identification papers. ISIS has already said that they have infiltrated the refugee population.

The risk to our families is too great to undertake this "humanitarian" action.

Our police and military cannot be everywhere at all times, nor do we want them to be so.

These terrorists look for disarmed, soft target victims to perpetrate their jihad upon.

There is a real, historical reason Japan did not relish the idea of invading the continental USA.

If only 1% of the law abiding American population is trained, competent and armed at any given time in any venue, we can change the outcome of not only the Paris type of terrorism, but also the Columbine and Sandy Hook types of terrorism.

If my thoughts are too radical for anyone, then I understand and fully support your right to self-determination. In that case: DOG-PILE is the best hope for survival.

No Dice
November 14th, 2015, 11:14
I am With you on that one Devildog,

We all have a non-choice to protect our families, friends and neighbors, using any means at our disposal.

After all, if we fail to do that, then your time and service and millions of others before and after you, did nothing more than risk death or die for no reason.

I would also respond with " Semper Fi " but because I never earned that privilege I will salute you instead sir.

Dave

huub vink
November 14th, 2015, 11:58
Gentlemen leave the politics. As long as they are not mounted in virtual aircraft, discussions about the necessity to wear fire arms do not belong in this thread, nor in this forum.

Huub

norab
November 14th, 2015, 16:01
Devildog73,

As I said to you privately, there is a time and a place for tolerance and understanding. That time has now passed. This, as you said, must be a multi-national effort to put them out of business. Cut off their funds, and hit every stronghold. Make it impossible for them to breathe. This madness has to stop. :censored:

could not agree more prayers for all the victims

HouseHobbit
November 14th, 2015, 17:12
Vive la France!!!!
Prayers for the families, and nation of France..

Jaxon
November 15th, 2015, 02:31
To devildog:

In my opinion in the USA it is far to easy for everyone to buy arms.
On the other hand, I like the idea that some people beside official police, army on duty are allowed to do so.

I was an officer in the German Army and am trained at pistol, mashine pistol, rifle, machine gun and even Bazooka.
On duty it was absolutely normal to carry a loaded pistol not only on the range.

But "after work" I had to give the weapon back and was not allowed to carry it in the afternoon in civilian life.
I always found & still find this silly and ridicoulous. Nowadays I think it is even dangerous.

There are soo many good guys out there in every country, who are proven reliable. Why not allow these (wo)men to wear a gun?

*) The enlisted officers in switzerland are allowed to take their weapon home and even store it when retired.

Sorry huub, I read your post too late. I will stop talking about this here.

Blood_Hawk23
November 15th, 2015, 03:06
Agreed DD. Looking into a CWP for the wife and I. I have a background in MA so its not just for firearms.

I do know enough is enough. Sadly our current pres backs the wrong side of the issue. If he didn't we wouldn't be seeking a deal with Iran. IMO.

huub vink
November 15th, 2015, 05:03
Its sad to see another thread to show compassion with people in France has ended in a discussion about the right to wear fire arm.

I seen enough and warned enough,

Thread closed.

Huub